Cookies {Fluff}

The class-A students were gathered together in the common room, preparing for one of the most joyful festivals with high spirits. Shoji, Midoriya, and Kirishima were helping with the tree while Todoroki, Bakugo, and Denki were setting up the fire place. Uraraka, Sero and Tsuyu were decorating the walls and Mina, Koda, and Sato were baking sweet treats. Iida was assigning the others tasks. Jiro and Momo were sitting side by side, frosting and decorating the cookies for tomorrow. The two occasionally shared laughs with each other and fooled around.

"Boop." Momo dabbed a bit of frosting on Jiro's nose, Jiro pouting in reposes. Jiro immediately took her bit of frosting and wiped it on Momo's cheek. Momo couldn't help but laugh at how cute Jiro looked when she pouted and didn't mind the frosting on her cheek. She watched Jiro turn away as Mina struck a conversation with the shorter.

Momo took this chance and was going to spread some frosting across Jiro's cheek. That was until Jiro turned back to Momo and ended up getting frosting on her own lips. As well as a bit of her cheek. Jiro grinned a bit and grabbed her frosting bag.

"I'll squirt this on you if you won't quit it." Jiro jokingly threatened and Momo let out a small chuckle, along with a nervous smile. She could never tell if Jiro was serious or not with those kinds of jokes. Just as Momo was about to speak, she was interrupted by Aizawa.

"Yaoyorozu and Kyoka, we get it. You two are a cheerful couple, but please do not waste the frosting. Clean up, you two. And as always said, please refrain from too much PDA." Aizawa received a nod from the two and left the students back to their tasks.

The couple looked at each other and let a few laughs out. "Turn to the side, I'll wipe the frosting off of you." Momo directed Jiro as she took a small cloth and wiped the frosting off of Jiro's cheek, along with her nose. Momo wiped the frosting off of her self as well.

"Momo, you missed a spot." Jiro spoke as she reached for the cloth from Momo's hand, but Momo drew it back and smirked. Knowing the last bit of frosting was on Jiro's lips, she knew what was bound to happen.

Momo took her soft fingers and gently lifted Jiro's chin as she leaned closer. She connected their lips and licked the frosting off. Momo parted their lips but kept their faces close while staring right into Jiro's eyes with a smirk- and loving eyes.

"Mm. A sugary sweet kiss." Momo teased. Jiro gulped and shoved Momo's face away with her hand due to embarrassment.

"Get a room, you two gay fucks.." As Mineta walked passed them, he spat. Momo slammed her hands on the table as she stood up and threatened the smaller.

"I'll wrap you in a present and fucking punt you to the North Pole you sick fuck."

Mineta scoffed and proceeded walking.  Furious, Momo was about to stomp up to him until Jiro grabbed her arm and halted her.

"Momo, just ignore him." Jiro suggested.

"How am I supposed to?" Momo argued back as Jiro pointed to Sero, Midoriya, and Tokoyami walling around Mineta with threatening eyes.

"Look, the guys are dealing with him. Don't worry."

Momo listened to Jiro and sighed. She sat back down with her and proceeded working on the cookies, soon to be filled back with joy thanks to her sweet girlfriend.