"Where were you this morning?" 

Aliya whipped her head up from loading up the trunk, to face Daryl. "Huh?" she asked absentmindedly, her hands busy organising their supplies. "Where were you?" he repeated, a box heavy in his hand. Aliya blew a breath as she pulled a heavy container, "Was just helping out with the fence." she coughed slightly. 

She smiled as she looked back at Karen and Tyreese's moment earlier. How red and smiley he became once Karen's lips touched his. "How 'bout you?" she asked back, her hand on her waist. Daryl's brow lifted up, "With Carol." he explained, subtly watching her expression. She only nodded slightly before their attentions were pulled by Beth's arrival. 

Aliya's head slightly whipped to the side as Beth and Zach embraced each other and kissed. When Aliya looked up, her eyes caught Daryl's who was watching her awkwardly look at the ground. He scoffed, "You've never seen people kiss before?" he asked her quizzically. She rolled her eyes and stood up straight, "Why'd you ask me that while staring at my lips?" she challenged, squinting her eyes at him. 

He let out a chuckle before shaking his head and lifting the box in his hand. He had no comeback to that. As he passed by the couple, he looked at them, "Like a damn romance novel." he grumbled disapprovingly. Aliya laughed quietly before opening her arms for Beth, "See you later, pretty lady." she whispered in Beth's ear. Beth smiled and tapped her back gently. 

Aliya rode with Zach while Daryl lead the run on his beloved bike. They came to a halt when they caught sight of Michonne. She put the car in park, "Just a minute." she called out to Zach as she climbed out of the car. She jogged towards Michonne, "Did you find him?"  was the first thing out of her mouth. Michonne looked at her and shook her head, "No. Didn't find him." she answered regretfully. 

A sigh resigned from Aliya's lips. That fucker really was a cockroach. Hard to catch and hard to kill. She shook her head before going over to Michonne to hug her quickly. "Glad you're okay." she smiled at her before making her way back to the car. Her and Michonne weren't that close but they still bond over being the outsiders before. She wanted to search for the governor with her but she protested, saying that she was needed here in the prison. 

Zach was annoyingly tapping the headboard with a rhythm that nobody could understand. Her jaw ticked but she remained silent, not wanting to be rude and argue. She could feel his stare every now and then, as if he wanted to say something but couldn't really find the timing or courage to do so. It was making her self-conscious but he wasn't harming her in any way so she just let him be. 

"Umm..." he trailed off, his hand shooting towards his nape. He was extremely intimidated by Aliya. She was the female version of Sir Daryl and it was absolutely making him nervous to be in the same car as her. She sighed, "Yes, Zach?" she peeked at him quickly, "You have something to say?" she grumbled out impatiently. Zach grimaced, "How long have you known Sir Daryl?" 

She shrugged, "Not that long, why?" Zach's brows shot up in surprise. He would've asked that they have known each other their whole lives with the way they always were leaning towards each other. "I've been trying to guess what he did before all of this." he confessed sheepishly. He's been at it for some weeks now and he hoped that earning intel from his closest friend would be helpful but turns out, she's clueless too.