“Really?” I said in a soft tone.

“Really. Harry wants to settle down and start a family. But with you and only you. He just wants to wait a few years because both your careers are starting and he doesn’t want everything you have worked for to go to waste.” Niall said. I smiled slightly.

“Trust me he is crazy about you, I mean who wouldn’t be?” Niall said sweetly. I hugged him. I whipped away my tears.

“Thank you Niall.” I said as I released him. I always over react about these stupid things and then I end up crawling back to Harry. I can’t stay away from him. I walked back to my seat and I sat down next to Harry.

“Babe! This article is all-” he started and I kissed him.

“shhh. I’m okay. I know.” I said almost crying again.

“I hate when you cry. Please don’t cry.” Harry said wiping away my tears with his thumb. I laughed.

“I am just so grateful to have you in my life. I don’t know what I would do without you.” I said. we leaned out foreheads against each other’s.

“You are so beautiful.” Harry whispered. I smiled. I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes because I am exhausted and I am just too emotional to handle anything right now.

*

We climbed off the plane and I saw my family standing there. Tyler ran up to his mom.

“CAMMIE!!!” Madison said running and jumping in my arms. I dropped my bags and I picked her up!!

“HI MADDIE!” she hugged me tighter.

“I missed you so much! I am so happy you are home!!” She said into my hair.

“I missed you too!” I said a tear fell from my eye. I put her down.

“CAMMIE-NATOR!” Jake said.

“JAKEY!!” I yelled. I hugged him tight. his strong arms wrapped around me.

“I missed you so much jake!” I said into his shirt.

“I missed you too! I am so proud of you and everything you have done for dance. you deserve this.” he said. he kissed me on my cheek. I smiled.

“CAMMIE!” Ashley said. I pulled her in for a hug. Truthfully I missed her.

“you missed me-eh?” I said raising one eyebrow. She rolled her eyes.

“Well it just doesn’t feel right without my other half. You are my twin.” She said. I hugged her again.

“MOM! DAD!” I said jumping into both of their arms. My mom was crying.

“BABY I missed you so much! Oh my gosh it just wasn’t the same without you! Oh my goodness look at you!” my mom said cupping my cheeks and looking at me up and down. I laughed.

“Hey kiddo! I am so proud of you! It is great to have you back!” my dad said. I smiled and hugged him.

Everyone was standing behind me while I was greeting my family.

“Guys there are some people I want you to meet.” I said turning toward everyone.

“this is Niall Horan, Lious Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Eleanor Calder.” I said point to each of them as I said their names. They all waved and said hi.

“This is Danielle Peazer. She is the one who helped me get into the dance school. she has taught me a lot about dancing and I don’t think I could ever thank her enough.” I said truthfully. She smiled and waved.