"Oh, he's having lunch with Leonie, but I already texted him and he says he's on his way." 

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
"Leonie? I thought his girlfriends name was  A-Yeong?"

"Oh, it is. I mean... it was. He mentioned wanting to break up with her," Jin said, keeping his eyes on the road as he made a left turn. 

"That boy..." Hoseok chuckled, shaking his head, then turned to Jimin to explain. 
"Leonie is his friend from acting class. She's a German exchange student and the two of them have been friends since she moved here a year ago." 

"So... not his girlfriend?"

Yoongi let out a huff and he saw him shake his head as well. 
"We're all sure he's just in denial. Leonie is not just beautiful, but she has an amazing character too. She hangs out with us a lot actually. She's just been busy with her upcoming drama and all. She got cast in a major role already, if that isn't prove of how talented she is. She's super funny and sweet but she has bite, that girl. I wouldn't want to get on her bad side. You'd like her, Jimin."  

"In denial? So you mean they never dated?"

"Nah." Jin let out, meeting his eyes in the rear mirror for a second and a unreadable expression on his face. 
"It often feels like Tae is dating so many girls because he can't have her. She's got a boyfriend." 

"Oh..." 
Poor Tae. He never gave him the impression of being caught in a one sided love. That had to suck, especially when he was such close friends with her.
"And normally we would tell him to go and confess his feelings despite that, but her boyfriend happens to be Baekhyun," Yoongi let out with a sigh. 

Jimin was so confused. 
"Whose Baekhyun?"
"Ah...well, he's Tae's cousin." Hoseok carefully said and Jimin's eyes widened.

Oh... oh no, poor Tae. And he couldn't believe he was only hearing about this now! But then again, his life had been a little chaotic and overwhelming already, so he didn't even think to ask.

"Yeah. Really sucks. Tae is way to kindhearted to ever do something that would hurt either of them. Usually he starts dating girls immediately but with Leonie he was too afraid to ask her out and then she met Baekhyun through him and they started going out shortly after," Jin added, sounding truly unhappy for his friend.

Life really wasn't fair. Taehyung most of all, deserved happiness. 
The atmosphere in the car was heavier than usual, and Jimin kept thinking of Tae's happy, boxy smile and how sad it all was that Leonie was dating his cousin instead. 

Jin pulled into a narrow lane, away from the houses and much frequented roads. 

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked, looking out the window to see trees loom up and the sun getting filtered in shiny waves though the canopy. 

"The cabin," Jin said.
"My parents bought it a few years ago to use as a little escape from the city, but they are way to busy with work, so it's mostly the six of us who make use of it."
A cabin? That sounded amazing. And the landscape outside the window seemed absolutely stunning. Even though they couldn't be too far from the city yet, the nature here was idyllic and calm and such a welcoming change from the chaos and mess he created at school. 

The trees lightened a little, the road turning into a jolting country path making his teeth clatter from all the bumps, but then his mouth dropped open as the lake came into view. 
It was small and surrounded by high grass and dense reed, sea-roses covering the edges and blooming in pink and red colors on the still water. 

And the cabin... 
It wasn't a cabin. At least not like the once Jimin had thought of: small and wooden and perhaps a little old. 

No. This was a modern, sleek house at the lake's edge, the walls mostly consisting of high windows which reflected the water's surface, the veranda broad and bedecked with dark wooden afford and a little canopy, ending in a little ladder down into the water. There were soft, plush sofa's in a dark brown shades and even a hammock fastened between two poles. He'd never seen anything more inviting. 
It was like Jungkook's home, both comfortable and modern at once. 
And the house, even though it was stylish and sleek, fit into the untouched surroundings of the wild like it was meant to be there.