Chapter 016

Even so,

It's not my first time being misunderstood.

Regardless of which direction

Every time, I'd had to suppress my emotions and ignore them.

That's because,

I'm just that type of person who's not expressive.

But, this time...

This is the very first time I have taken these troubles to heart!

"Sigh- honestly speaking... at that time, you were at the scene of the incident, a misunderstanding was inevitable and it happened twice".

" I know"

"In that kind of situation, even if it was you, you would be angry right...?"

"If you are so sad, then allow this piece of crunchy and tender chicken cutlet soothe your injured spirit". He put his half eaten piece of chicken on my fried rice. "HEY!! DIDN'T YOU BITE THAT PIECE EARLIER?!" I shouted.

"This is the last piece I saved for you, you should be grateful"

"Then really, thank you so much!"

"Hi~can I sit here?" Who? A boy came
"How come you are here too?"
"You can't tell by looking? To eat of course!" Shu and that boy started talking.

"Oh Yue, let me introduce him to you"
"He is my dormitory roommate, Liang Hai".

"Hello! Just call me old Liang everyone calls me that"

"Hello I am Sue Yue" I introduced myself.

"What a coincidence that we would all meet here." Jiang Nan also joined us.

"Yue, long time no see. Have you been doing good?"

"Er, yeah I have been doing fine..." I feel like it suddenly got lively. Well I wanted some time alone with Shu. But doesn't that mean that I am being too selfish. Well eventually I will be left out again. Just like that time at the shopping mall. I always make things awkward among people. Shu was my only friend until now... But this time I think I made some progress with Ting ting and MuZhi. But then again I make some comments which make the atmosphere awkward for us. My ability to explain things properly is my greatest flaw. This time also I got misunderstood because of this.

I just want to speak my mind is that way too much to ask? People always take my comments wrongly. I should have just been alone for all my life bot then again Shu suddenly barged into my world and made me his friend. Honestly I that time thought that this friendship wouldn't last long. But the fact we are still friends until now is really amazing.

"Yue!"
"Yue!"

"What?!" I asked startled.
"You were just staring out of the window motionless. I got worried that why I called you. Are you worried about something?" Jiang asked.

"No. Nothing"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Hey Shu, earlier the club distributed these materials I helped you get one
It's enough right?"

"Woah, thanks" Shu thanked Liang.

"Club?" I asked out of curiosity, cause Shu was not enrolled in any of the clubs as far as I know.

"Yeah, I wanted to tell you this. I entered the photography club, I am really intered in this field so I joined. Maybe in the future I could try going in this direction as an occupation".