𝟯.𝟴 the necklace

RUN, BUNNY, RUN... 𓏴

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗬 fail but i will never give up ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

 ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳

🖇·˚ ≋♡

- 2020 ,October 8th

- 2020 ,October 8th

She had yet to find her shirt, but that was not the least of her problems. Today was a mundane day with mundane tasks. Nothing was really happening, and Mercy was bored. Seated on the couch of their dorm, she and Huening Kai was busy watching through the entirety of the Marvel movies. Quite a lot of movies, but they had lots of time.

'Honestly,' Huening Kai began and looke dat Mercy with a thoughtful look. 'I can imagine you and Heeseung in a spiderman movie.'

'Why spiderman?' she asked.

To this, he just shrugged. 'Not sure, but I can.'

Mercy wasn't sure if she was supposed to chuckle or scoff, so she did something in between. 'Well, one day maybe.'

The door burst open, and Beomgyu, Yeonjun, Taehyun and Soobin made their way through.

'Oh Mina!' Beomgyu sang. 'Guess what we have for you!'

'What did you now get me?' Mercy asked, rolling her eyes, thinking it was another one of his stupid pranks. 'Another shirt hm?'

'Hey,' he said and walked over to her, dropping a small box in her lap. 'We didn't take your shirt.'

Mercy only hummed in reply and looked down at the box.

The box was small and covered in royal blue velvet with an envelope attached to it, her name written on the envelope.

Dear Mina,

I'm sure you would look gorgeous with my gift on you.

― H

Huening Kai's face morphed into a small frown beside her.

'Is it from Heeseung-hyung?' Taehyun asked.

Mercy thought that as well before looking down at the handwriting.

'It's not his handwriting,' she said.

'Maybe the cashier wrote it or something when he bought it,' Taehyun said.

'That's true,' Mercy said and took her phone out, about to text Heeseung.

MERCY

Thank you so much for the necklace <3

HEESEUNG

What necklace??

MERCY

The one you sent? I just got it?

HEESEUNG

I never sent you a necklace

Mercy furrowed her eyebrows upon reading Heeseung's text. He had never sent her a necklace before, so who could it be from? Hoseok? Hyunjin? The possibilities danced through her mind, leaving her perplexed.

'Maybe it's your brother, but he accidentally typed 'H' instead of 'J,'' Huening Kai suggested.

'It's a letter, you idiot,' Beomgyu retorted.

'Maybe it's just a fan,' Soobin chimed in. 'Either way, if you don't like it, just throw it away.'

'Yeah,' Mercy agreed. 'It just feels uncomfortable to have it.'

Without warning, Beomgyu snatched the box from her hands, marched outside, and dropped it. 'There, fixed.'

'