𝟯.𝟱 a stick for heeseung

RUN, BUNNY, RUN... 𓏴

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗬 fail but i will never give up ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

 ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳

🖇·˚ ≋♡

- 2020 ,October 5th

- 2020 ,October 5th

As they meandered through the woods, Mercy observed, 'It's your birthday soon,' the sunlight filtering through the dense foliage, casting dappled patterns on the forest floor. She carried a backpack casually slung over one shoulder, the anticipation of the celebration palpable in the air.

'Yeah,' Heeseung acknowledged, coming to a sudden stop amidst the towering trees. The atmosphere seemed to hold a breath, as if nature itself paused to witness the unfolding moment.

Intrigued, Mercy halted as well, turning to see the cause of his abrupt pause. To her bemusement, he had discovered a stick – not just any stick, but a sizable one. Men and their fascination with sticks, she mused. Heeseung swung it around with an unabashed joy, transforming the seemingly ordinary object into an extension of his playful imagination.

'I've always wanted a stick like this,' he declared, laughter bubbling up as he wielded the stick like a sword.

'Yeah. . .' Mercy responded, her gaze shifting between Heeseung and the stick. She couldn't quite fathom the allure of a stick. Sure, it was substantial, but at its core, it was still just a stick. Yet, she couldn't suppress the smile that danced upon her lips. Heeseung, wielding the stick like a playful knight, appeared simultaneously silly and adorable against the backdrop of the enchanting woods.

'What are you smiling about?' he inquired, his eyes briefly meeting hers.

Mercy averted her gaze, a playful secrecy lingering in her expression. 'Nothing.'

'I know that look,' he teased, his voice carrying a light, knowing tone.

'Is that so?' Mercy countered, her eyes meeting his with a newfound confidence.

Heeseung closed the distance between them, the stick still in hand. Gently grasping her chin, he tilted her head upward and planted a tender kiss on her lips. 'It's that look you give me when you find me adorable.'

Mercy hummed in agreement. 'It is.'

'But you have to admit, this stick is impressive!' Heeseung beamed, showcasing the stick as if it were a prized possession.

Amused, she scoffed softly, taking the stick from him. 'It sure is.'

'