𝟯.𝟵 let the chase begin

RUN, BUNNY, RUN... 𓏴

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗬 fail but i will never give up ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

 ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳

🖇·˚ ≋♡

- 2020, October 9th

- 2020, October 9th

Mercy was stirred from her slumber by the persistent ringing of her phone. Emitting a groan, she reached for her device to find an incoming call from an unknown number. With a scoff, she dismissed the call — she never entertained calls from unfamiliar numbers. However, her decision was met with a subsequent message.

UNKNOWN

Accept my gift, bunny

Choosing to ignore it, she silenced her phone and opted for more sleep. As moments passed, it dawned on her that this might be another one of Beomgyu's juvenile pranks. He was known for such antics, and this seemed like another addition to his repertoire of foolishness.

Suddenly, a knock on her window shattered the near-sleep state. Mercy jolted in surprise, turning to gaze at her window. Peeking through the curtains, she saw nothing at first, until her eyes landed on a blue box perched on the window frame.

For a brief moment, her blood ran cold, but she quickly dismissed it as Beomgyu's handiwork. However, he was supposed to be asleep, wasn't he? Curiosity getting the better of her, she stealthily made her way outside. It was still early, and they wouldn't be up by now. Glancing into Beomgyu's room, she found him, Huening Kai, and Taehyun all fast asleep. The same held true for Yeonjun and Soobin in the adjoining room. So, if not Beomgyu, then who?

UNKNOWN

Why are you ignoring me?

Inhaling sharply, Mercy felt a knot tighten in her stomach. She decided to tug on the curtains, attempting to close them as tightly as possible. The sensation that someone was watching her sent a shiver down her spine.

Another text followed.

UNKNOWN

How adorable~

As the message appeared, Mercy tugged even harder on the curtains. How could theysee her? Were they watching? If so, where were they? The sense of being observed intensified, creating an unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach.

UNKNOWN

Accept my gift and I will stop

Mercy closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to steady herself. She weighed her options. Would accepting the gift put an end to this unsettling situation? Tentatively, she parted the curtains and opened her window, reaching out for the mysterious box.

UNKNOWN

Put it on, bunny

Opening the box, Mercy released a trembling breath, discovering a necklace with a heart-shaped pendant. Engraved on it was the name 'Hanjae.' She furrowed her brow. Hanjae? Was that the person behind this?

UNKNOWN

Do you like it?

Without offering a response, Mercy obediently clasped the necklace around her neck and promptly closed the curtains, her body tensed. Despite the early hour, the weight of the situation lingered, making sleep seem elusive. How could she rest when the unsettling feeling of being observed persisted? No, she needed to confide in someone. As soon as Soobin awoke, she resolved to share the disconcerting experience with him. The sense of unease had woven itself into the fabric of the morning, leaving Mercy on edge.

UNKNOWN

Tell someone and I will not hesitate to ruin your relationship with your dear Heeseung~