He remembered the hurt in her eyes when she opened the bathroom door and found him in there with Melissa, there was no way he would of told her if he had to see that same look of hurt on her face, it would break him, it would break him again. He remembered that same look of hurt from when he said what he said to her last year in his room about her hair. He couldn't hurt her again.

"But Naomi, that doesn't excuse why you kissed another boy" Theo mentioned. He was always going to bring it up because he obviously knew she wanted her own revenge, but the fact that she was acting so innocent and hurt right now, annoyed him. She was allowed to be hurt, but the fact that she hadn't even mentioned it was annoying. He was allowed to be hurt as well, after watching her not only kiss another boy, but he saw how that boy had his hands on her body and then led her out of the party, with whatever intentions.

"I kissed him as pay back" she stated

"You kiss someone else, I kiss someone else"

"You get your dick sucked, I get eaten out"

"You fuck another girl, I fuck another boy"

"An eye for eye, take it or leave it Theo" she raised her eyebrows at him, waiting for him to question her.

"Well then looks like you're mine and mine only" He rasped, as he began to walk towards her, this time without her moving away from him.

Naomi didn't even get time to register what he had said before he had her backed up against the wall, kissing her neck. She wanted -. To be honest, she didn't know what she wanted, anymore.

"If you're going to kiss me, kiss me properly" she whispered, as his hands made their way to her ass and grasped it making her moan.

Theo smiled against her neck and connected their lips in no time. They were hungry for each other. They hadn't had sex since the night of the arcade.

Naomi wrapped her legs around Theo's waist and her arms around his neck as he carried them over to his bed.

She broke the kiss, pulling off her hoodie, leaving her in a bralette, and gripped the hem of Theo's T-shirt and pulled his off too.

He reconnected their lips, whilst he had his hands on his hips, guiding Naomi to grind against his hard member.

She moaned into the kiss, feeling him tug the waistband of her joggers. She felt one of his hands snake their way into her underwear, rubbing her core.

"Fuck" she moaned, feeling Theo know exactly what to do to set her off

"Baby"

"Hmm?" She asked

"I can only give you want you want if you promise me one thing"

"W-what?"

"Promise me that I'm the only one who gets to see you like this, touch you like this and I'll give you what you want"

"Theo... You're the only one who gets me like this" she breathed out, feeling him adjust her panties so that he could touch her bare pussy.

"Good girl" he rasped, kissing her neck, slipping a single finger inside of her

Naomi shuddered from the single finger moving in and out of her folds. Even though it wasn't that long ago that Theo had touched her, she felt starved. She craved his touch.

He added another finger, as he felt Naomi increase her speed in riding him.

"S-stop" she moaned out

Theo halted all movement. He listened to Naomi. He didn't know what just happened, but he removed his lips away from her neck and pulled his fingers out of her and looked at her. He needed to make sure she was okay. She had never stopped him before.