033

october 22nd, 2020
4:18 pm

"IF THIS IS UNDERGRAD, I DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW WHAT LAW SCHOOL IS GONNA BE

"IF THIS IS UNDERGRAD, I DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW WHAT LAW SCHOOL IS GONNA BE." Sunday said as she surveyed the amount of homework her political science professors had assigned on her laptop.

"Choose a different major." Brandon suggested from where he was laying on her bed.

"No. I don't know else would I wanna do."

"Open an auto shop, duh."

Sunday looked up at him, "You just have all the answers, huh?"

Brandon shot her a cheeky grin.

"You're annoying." Sunday commented then turned her gaze back to the screen

"You're stuck with me."

Sunday ignored him as she continued to stare at the laptop then she sighed and closed it, "I'm gonna paint."

Sunday stood up and went into the closet to grab an empty canvas just as the door to the dorm opened.

"Um..." Maya's voice sounded from the other side of the room, "You're not gonna be here everyday, are you?"

Sunday stuck her head out of the closet to see Brandon scrunch his eyebrows, "What?"

"I'm just saying." Maya shrugged as she put her bag on the ground.

"He's my guest, Maya, on my side of the room," Sunday defended Brandon, "He doesn't touch your stuff or even talk to you so...?"

"Maybe I would just like to come back to this room once without him in it." Maya said with a clear attitude.

Sunday and Brandon met eyes and he rolled his before Sunday turned back to Maya, "You know what? You got it, you freaking weirdo. Let's just go to your room," She directed the last sentence to Brandon.

Sunday began to put paintbrushes and jars of acrylic paint of various colors into her bag while Brandon tied up his shoes, "Sounds good to me."

Once the two were in the hallway, Brandon shook his head, "You're better than me."

"I don't have time for her attitude all the time. Like, I'm having a good day." Sunday replied as the two got onto the elevator.

"You're letting her bitch you around," Brandon pressed the button labeled one until it glowed a bright yellow.

"So what would you prefer? I go back and just start yelling at her? Make a scene?" Sunday raised an eyebrow.