028

october 9th, 2020
7:02 pm

october 9th, 20207:02 pm

"YOU SUCK AT THIS." Brandon shook his head at where Sunday was sitting across from him.

The two were in the crowded dining hall for dinner, occupying a booth near the middle of the building.

On the table between them was Sunday's plate full of pasta and Brandon's bowl of grapes and plate of Caesar salad.

"I don't do this a lot." Sunday rolled her eyes but flashed a playful smile.

Brandon held up a tiny purple grape for her to see, "Are you ready?"

"No. Stop wasting fruit." Sunday responded.

Brandon glanced at the floor around his Jordans where a couple petite grapes had been dropped then back at his friend, "Come on. I think you'll get this one."

Sunday let out a sigh but relaxed her shoulders, "Okay. I'm ready."

Brandon lightly flicked his wrist and Sunday moved her head to the left and just barely managed to catch the piece of the fruit in her mouth.

"Finally!" Sunday exclaimed then started to chew, "You need to improve on your shooting skills."

Brandon put a hand on his heart, fake offended, "Wow. Ouch."

Sunday shrugged, "I'm just calling it as I see it."

Brandon narrowed his eyes, "I have the best three point shot on the team. What the fuck are you talking about? Have you even seen my highlights?"

"B.J, you know I don't give a fuck about basketball outside of you... So... No, I have never seen any of your highlights."

Brandon dug into his jean pocket for his phone, and Sunday shook her head, "That wasn't me asking for you to show me. I don't wanna see them right now, I'm eating."

"Yeah, I don't care." Brandon pulled up an old video from when he was playing for Sierra Canyon then got up to sit next to Sunday, "Move over."

Sunday huffed but slid over on her side, allowing Brandon to sit by her.

"Okay, so this was against St. Vincent-St. Mary. We almost lost this one but-." Brandon started to say.

"Yo!" A shrill feminine voice called over.

When Brandon looked up, he saw Nikki storming over to where he and Sunday were sitting.