032

october 18th, 2020
8:12 pm

IT TURNED OUT THAT SUNDAY HAD FINISHED the car earlier than everyone had expected so Brandon and Sunday were gonna take an early Monday morning bus ride back to Lexington

The two were at a local Wingstop that was located at least fifteen minutes from the house.

It was a Sunday night, but that didn't stop the restaurant from being crowded and noisy with other families and teenagers with their friends.

Despite being in a booth, the duo were sitting side by side, leaving the other side completely empty.

Brandon was on the inside of the booth, stretching his legs out as long as he could, while Sunday had one leg folded underneath her.

Sunday plucked one of his fries causing Brandon to scowl at her, "You have your own."

"I know that." She plucked another fry from his styrofoam container.

Brandon pinched her hand when she reached over to steal another one.

Sunday reached over to slap Brandon's bicep in retaliation and he leaned away from her, "Ow. What the fuck? You can't hit me like you do your brother."

"Clearly, I can." Sunday backhanded his arm again, her hit a little harder this time.

Brandon was about to pinch her again when Sunday put both her hands up, "Okay, truce! Truce! You win."

"Exactly." Brandon shook his head.

Brandon reclined further into the booth, looking around at the extremely full restaurant, "Being from here must really be boring."

"The only thing bad is the stereotype." Sunday replied as she speared one of her boneless wings with a fork and lounged a little further into his side.

"What do you mean?" Brandon raised one eyebrow.

Sunday rolled her eyes a little as she chewed and swallowed, "When you tell someone you're from Kentucky, they assume you were born on a horse farm or something like that. Like Dani legit told me to my face that she thought everyone from here is a redneck."

Brandon rolled his eyes at that, "When we get back on campus tomorrow, I'm finding you some better friends."

Sunday speared another wing, "Good luck with that."