"But there are two main groups as in seniors . One is of Harry's group , that is black roguie __ yeah that's what they call themselves "

"And other is heart catcher's my fav ...they are the best team ever ....A group of 10 , they are the only one who are capable of standing against Harry's team "

"A rumour was heard that both the teams are rivals . One supports bullying while other is against it "

"Well I am on other teams side ...And why not after all my dream prince is the leader ..."

I frown at that ...dream prince seriously !!!

"My love , ...and long time crush ... scholar and allrounder of University ... He is such a humble person .

But my bad ...he had already found her girl .

Girls get drooling just at a single glimpse of him , many even throwthemselves on him even knowing they had no chance .

I heard they were together before in their former College too .

The fact that surprised lot of us is that , he is hugely loyal to his girl .

Maybe they are truly in love with eachother .

The one and only power couple of the university ...."

Confusion was still flooding through my thoughts as she didn't mention their names .

She was like in her own world , day dreaming and probably fantasying her own love sorry .

What's their name ?? I asked

When she heard my question and going to answer it , she got a call and had to attend .

____________________________________________________________________________

Aaron's POV

I was taken offguard by an emerging of fog out of blue . It surrounded me until I was unable to think and see .

Then a figure start to appear admist of this horrific calamity .

For second , heartbeat of mine raise higher and higher . Was it illusion or witche's black trap I couldn't decipher .

It was silent , as dark as night and as sharp as knife .

Then making way through all splattering fog comes a figure , A girl more specific not even reached her teenage .

Her height reaching my waist . She so adorable ....

A cute summary frock she wears , it's mustard yellow colour complimenting her angelic smile ,her very being .

Her medium brown hair placed in cute ponytail , delicately secured by pins and rubber band .

But what most caught me was her pair of orbs . A shade which anyone would misguide as black when actually dark brown it was , isn't something rare but even Adonis couldn't accept but fall for them .

So much innocence , purity as deep as ocean it holds and not to forgot that hopeful stares of her .

A matter of sec.. it took and all her form transform ....

Her Perfectly combed hair turned to messy all of sudden , cheeks were rosy red wearing a jwell of dried tear marks .

Soft lips of her's been tortured by biting every now and then , In a tight fist her little hands holding a piece of her clothes length .