24) Accident

Alison POV-

It's been a while since I came from Ava's house . It was a great day with her , to be honest I felt happy and little open up too . After that meet of ours we surely get to know eachother well .

I never knew about her older friends until she told me . When she was telling me about her friends their was this disappointed and pain in her voice that surely caught my eyes .

No doubt losing a friend must be really painful and I saw that in her voice . Seeing her like that I didn't wait further and tell her that she can always rely on me as we are friends now . I wish I never had to face that day when i have to lose my friends .

For me friends and family is my only treasure for which I can cross any limits and suffer as much as I can , For they matters the most to me . I can't see my loved one in pain as to see them happy i can climb any mountain .

You know their was a time when I asked her about her past relationships but it caught me off guard when she get tensed by hearing that word . The way she get frightened and taken aback I am sure their is something serious . As much as I was curious to know what was that but I didn't found courage to ask by seeing her State . So I didn't force her to say and she told me that she will surely tell me one day .

______________________________________

Next day

I have always liked early winter when cool breeze aren't on its peak . It is one of the type of season I like . The cold in nature is somehow bearable but this swinging wind are giving chill down my spine .

Clouds has already covered most of the sun due to which we are not getting little bit of warmth and it's almost impossible to guess if is even afternoon .

As of now I am on my way to a convenient store near our house . Today I take a leave from school as I was feeling a terrible headache from yesterday . But it's a relief that my pain is reduced and I am feeling much better now .

I have just reached here at the entrance of the Store just now . This store is huge and one can get anything here and prices are reasonable too .

Few minutes later

I have already bought the thing I needed . Actually their wasn't many just little bit of grocery and some usual medicines , etc.

When i came out of the Store the first thing which hit me hard was cool breeze . Oh god ! How fast nature can change I thought . Cold has abruptly increased in a minutes of time .

I checked my handwatch and saw it was 4 in the afternoon . Usually my school close at this time . My friends must be packing their stuffs to leave school by now , A thought crossed my mind .

You know we always curse one or other things in our school time but that's the most thing we miss after graduating . We alway think when we will get free from the school so that we don't have to take study stress anymore but then even a single little memory of schooling days can bring tear in our eyes . No matter whatever we are doing We should enjoy it too the fullest because once the time will pass we can't do anything except regreting that we didn't live in that moment .

I was crossing the road , luckily it wasn't much rush today . On my way back home I saw a huge people of crowd on the other side of the road . They were circuling the spot and mumuring of people can be heard .

Is someone got in accident or what I thought . Their were so many people that it become impossible to see what was happening in the middle .

Taking a step forward to move I stopped on my tracked one again and look in the direction of crowd . I had no idea why but my heart was telling that I should once take a look . My mind was saying that I should go straight to my home but my heart wasn't resonating with it .