Chapter 20

YO IM SO SORRY MY LITTLE COMPYS

I DIDNT REALIZE I DIDN'T UPLOAD THAT LAST CHAPTER AAAAA BUT

after talking with sum friends on discord, i managed to use an idea.

Fuck yeah, let's do this. Still, might make a garcello x reader.

had a biiig ass party in the gym today so that was nice

~
Keith's POV

I yawned, looking around. I was going to get up, but then i felt arms wrap around me. Oh, yeah..Cherry. i decided I'd lay on her last night. She's actually really comfortable, and I'm glad she doesn't mind. jesus, her boobs are like big ass pillows. I gently held onto her arms, and held them close. So strong..

I eventually decided i would get up. Once i did, i did whatever the fuck i had to do. Shower, brush my hair after drying it, brush my teeth, eat breakfast before taking a piss..

wait, did i just say that last part?

whatever.

But once i did whatever the fuck i had to, i decided i would sit down on the couch, and watch some TV. Eventually, i saw as Pico came downstairs..he seemed a little off. He kept looking around, stopping what he was doing. He kept freezing up.

Eventually, all of a sudden he walked out of the house. I shrugged it off, and turned off the TV, going out to the backyard.

I stretched a bit, i ran around. Fell on my face a few times, but, it was fun! I got some water, and took a break. About an hour later, i hear.. growling? i couldn't tell what it was. So, i stood up, and began looking around. I walked a bit more into the backyard, before i felt something knock me down. I struggled to turn around. But i couldn't move.

I felt something land on my neck, and slowly slide down, before going onto the ground. I started to shake a little. It felt sticky, and cold..? I was immediately flipped over, greeted to see Pico. But..he was different. His eyes, instead of a dull green, it was just..complete white. Nothing else. I looked to my side- white claws. Sharp...i looked back to him, seeing as his sweater was ripped up, him bleeding..i felt as the blood dripped onto my shirt, bleeding through..god, the blood was cold.

All of a sudden, he got up, grabbing onto me, and throwing me. My claws came out, and i gripped on the ground, drifting to a stop. I got ready to spit venom. I didn't want to. But if i have to protect myself, i will. He ran at me, clawing at my face, making me step back. Freezing cold..i thought he would be the type for fire. haha..

I rammed into his stomach, and grabbed onto him, holding him above my head. I grabbed his head, and spin around, before throwing him. He simply drifted to a stop. He ran over, throwing punches at me, but i simply kept blocking. Until he kicked me down, biting onto my throat, as he lifted me up, and started slamming me around. I heard a thud, and shouting. I couldn't tell who it was. As i was trying to figure this out, i was thrown. I didn't react fast enough, and fell, trying to grip on the ground.

I looked at my bruised arms. It hurt...

He walked over, standing above me. He grabbed me by the throat, and lifted me up, slowly tightening his grip over time. I grabbed onto his arms, clawing, hoping he'd let me go, as i started crying. My mind hurt. Everything was spinning. I felt dizzy. I opened my mouth a little trying to spit out venom.

But nothing came out. I let my arms fall. I lost. I was too stupid.

Until something flew in, and grabbed me from him. They landed quite a ways from Pico, and set me down in a tree..

It was Cherry. I wanted to thank her, but my throat hurt.

She nodded. She knew what i was going to do. She flew back up, and gave me a kiss on the cheek, before going back down, and taking off her heels.

Cherry's POV

I set my heels aside, and stretched, cracking my back. I rested my wings. It was energy consuming in this form. I'm the only one in the family with this issue. It should go away in about a year. Thank god.

Can't wait.

I stared at Pico, as he stared back. I noticed his wounds, something wasn't right about how the blood looked.

There was a green liquid inside.

Did someone ACTUALLY make corruption arrows? They shouldn't last this long. Hm. I think i can make-do with this. I lunged at him, grabbing onto him. I held him on the ground. I felt in my pocket- the dart wasn't there.

"KEITH! GET ME THAT DART!" I shouted. He immediately got down from the tree, and threw me the dart. I caught said dart, and was about to stab it in his neck, but he bit down on MY neck, and threw me aside. I got up, and put the dart in my pocket. Seems like I'd have to wear him out.

So, i started running in circles around him. I simply rolled to the side when he tried to attack the few times he tried to.

I finally started punching him like crazy. I swiftly dodged every attack he threw back, eventually kicking him down.

I got down, and held him there. He didn't move much, so i think i did it good enough.

I pulled the dart out, and stabbed it in his neck. I watched as the claws faded, everything, as he passed out. I threw the dart, and gently picked him up. Something weird was going on. So, maybe his sister would know.

I went over, and put my heels back on, and Keith helped me get back inside, i was going back to normal and my ribs and chest hurt terribly. Keith called Pico's sister for me. I gently set Pico on my lap, and leaned him against me.

I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his.

This'll be a while.

Timeskip

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. It was Fura. She came over, and gently took Pico from my arms. She studied the wounds. "Yeah, it's corruption arrows, but there's stuff mixed into it. There's some..thing mixed in it to make it stronger, to last more, making it less easy for the body to fight off. This shit is strong as hell, so, he shouldn't really..remember what happened. But, just comfort him and take care of him for a few days." She explained.

"Alright then. Atleast he'll be alright.." i replied. She nodded. "He'll eventually catch on what happened, and..he might get way more soft. He'll probably get scared to go out sometimes. Just take care of my brother. Okay?" She asked. Keith and i nodded. She set Pico aside, and grabbed both of our chins, bringing us closer.

"And i swear to god, if you hurt my brother, and he comes crying to me, you better have a good excuse or your ass is dead. Got it?" She asked, in a demanding, stern tone. Keith and i nervously nodded. She smiled, and let go, getting up from the couch. "I better get going. Getting ready to take a trip with Garcello. See ya." She spoke, walking out, and shutting the door behind her.

She kinda scares me sometimes.

~
mmm yes. The first paragraph or two was yesterday, today we had a no referral party, tomorrow's my last day. I'm probably gonna die but who knows! still wanna make that garcello x reader. stay safe my lil compys