Chapter 12

kind of regretting that smut piece in the last chapter

I'm striving to make each chapter a couple thousand words now so y'all actually have something to READ..

Just guessing that because i read crazy fast. wait fuck i have testing today

~
Takes set after a long day for pico :)

Pico's POV

I walked up to the small, cozy home i used to live in. I missed this place. it was a long day. I had to fight some people, and..well, it wasn't pretty. Lots of work had to be done. Cleaned all my guns, had to lift in a TV for the living room..lift more shit.

I'm just tired, you know? so..i thought. maybe..maybe dad could make it all better like he used to. It was almost midnight. 11:55. I hope i can still make it. He leaves to get everyone ready.

I knocked on the door, and i was greeted by my dad. "Hey kid, how- hey, what's goin on? you seem depressed." He spoke. I simply hugged onto him. I just..i just needed this right now. I wanted this. It felt like i haven't hugged him in ages..

My dad may look like a weird guy that's..well, VERY good at his job, and yells cock joke a bunch..but on the inside, he's actually kinda sweet. Well- not as sweet as Steve. But..nice.

"Woah- alright, alright..what's wrong buddy?" He asked, taking me over to his couch. I sat down by him. "It was a long day. Had to do some housework, but..the worst thing..uh..how do I tell you this?" I tried to explain.

"Well, whenever you're ready, I'm all ears kid." He spoke. I took a deep breath, and thought for a minute.

"I got in a bunch of fights today. I'm still sore. I could barely fight back. I felt like i shouldn't, or something worse would go wrong. It just..I'm just..I'm weak..I'm sorry. You're probably gonna be late for work.." i spoke.

He dragged me over to him, and hugged me. "It's okay. Just take your time, son." He spoke. I turned around, and hugged him. I missed the embrace a parent has. Steve was basically a mom at this point, GOD, he's great.

Eventually, i got up, and sighed. "Here, look at this." I spoke, taking off my shirt. "Holy cock and balls, that's bad." He replied, making me laugh. "God, you've got enough scars already, kid..here. how about Steve stays home today. It'll be lonely without him, but..just have him stay here with you, and..maybe you can cheer up some?" He finished. I put my shirt back on.

"That'd be nice. Thanks dad." I replied.

"No problem, kid."

He got up, and grabbed his gun, and went out.

I saw as Steve came out of the kitchen. He came over, and cupped my cheeks. "Did i hear my little guys having a bad day?" He babied me. "Yeah.."

"You want some tea?" He asked.

"Green tea, please..if you have any." I replied. He nodded, and went off to the kitchen.

(I love green tea, ngl. When I don't want sweet tea or anything else..green teas there. It actually tastes pretty good.)

He eventually came back with some glasses of tea. He handed me one, and i thanked him.

"So, what happened? i didn't hear everything.." Steve spoke up. "I had to carry a bunch of shit in the house, but then, before AND on the way here..i got beat up a bunch. I couldn't fight back." I explained, taking a drink of my tea. "you got hurt?" Steve questioned. He seemed angry.

"Y-Yeah..you alright?" I asked.

"no one lays hands on my kid." Steve spoke, getting up. I dragged him back down. "no- it's alright, you don't need to do that. What I need right now is you. Cmon, just relax." I spoke. hugging onto him. He sighed, and moved aside, sitting by me again. "Sorry..I just..don't like hearing someone hurting you." He spoke.

"hey, it's alright...you're just really protective." I replied, giving him a smile. He nodded, looking down, and drinking some tea. An hour later, we were just talking, the door slammed open. "c'mon, somethings going on!" Tankman yelled. Steve and I immediately got up, and rushed out. 

We all ran for what seemed like hours. We made it up to the base a near..maybe two hours later. Destruction, everywhere. Fura was here too, actually. Thought she had work- oh..i remember the other time. Jesus Christ, she was ripping the enemies tanks' in half...Fire spread everywhere I looked. I pulled out my guns, and dragged the other two behind a wall. "The fuck did you do to piss them off this bad?!" I yelled.

"I DUNNO!" Dad yelled back. I peeked out from the wall, and started firing at people, before going back for cover. "Hey, anyone of you have a grenade?" I asked. Steve handed me one. "Thanks, bud." I spoke. Steve nodded. I ran out from the side, and pulled out the pin with my mouth. "TAKE THIS, YOU FUCKS!" I shouted, throwing the grenade. 

I went off to another wall, and started climbing, reaching the top, watching the explosion in the distance. Steve decided to shoot someone close by as I got down- i got some blood on my face. 

ugh. tasted bitter. some landed in my mouth.

The fight lasted for HOURS. Eventually, it was all over. I felt sore from a bunch of running, my chest and sides hurt..I went home, leaving dad and Steve to..do what I hope they aren't gonna do.

I opened the door, breathing way too heavily- I had ran nonstop to get here. I shut it behind me, and felt something wrap around me. I looked down to see Keith. "hi.." I greeted. "I missed you.." He replied. I heard sniffling..was he crying?

why would someone worry about me that much?

My vision started getting blurry. It started to get darker. I reached for my gun. I held Keith close with one arm, pointing around the room with my gun, with the other. Something walked up towards me..i could barely move anymore. Muffled voices were calling out my name. The..thing gently touched my cheek. Right before scratching it, leaving a large mark. The muffled voices got louder. I eventually snapped out of it, my vision clearing up. I lowered my gun, trying to figure out what was going on. Cherry looked horrified. I immediately pulled her in for a hug. "i-i'm sorry- i can't..I'm sorry." I apologized like crazy, burying my head into her shoulder. 

After, I rushed upstairs, to see if the mark was still there..

It wasn't. 

~
Some of this is what I experience.

As some of you know, Pico has untreated Schizophrenia. 

I will try to as good as I can to write it well. I could push it out, and make it a different Pico, but I do experience these things as well. So, I will do my best. 

I may make a discord server and stream a shitload of FNF, maybe mods, like a favorite of mine, Smoke Em' Out Struggle. i still cry from that one lmao but the music is great. I may do all this as a thing for my first book reaching 1k. thanks for reading this chapter. I'll get to work on the next chapter as quick as possible- i do have an idea for it, despite me saying "oh i wont use fura much"