Chapter 19

Keith's POV

List to do's..hm..i didn't really know. We had most of the things done for today. I gently took the note from the fridge, crumbling it up, and throwing it away. I slowly walked out to the back, wandering through the yard. I walked around, just simply exploring. I heard gunshots, as i walked further into the forest. One nearly hit me, causing me to get more cautious. Someone was hunting me, maybe? I didn't know. I ran, getting up into a tree, and climbing up to the top. I huffed, looking around for where i could hide.

I jumped down, running east. People were suddenly behind me, holding net launchers. I dodged, and dodged, trying to get to the cave. As soon as I got to the cave, i slid under the boulder, luckily not getting hit. I huffed, leaning against the boulder, hearing the thuds of them trying to get through. I grabbed a thick piece of wood, and put a little venom on it, the wood lighting up. I used it as a torch, going around the cave, looking. Empty. Until there was a piece of the ground that didn't look right. i set my torch down, and started digging.

Eventually, i hit a small little box. I gently pulled it out, and opened it.

Inside was a necklace. I gently took it into my hand, taking it out, as i set the box aside. It was a weird necklace, for sure. The chain was just metal, with weird markings on it. There was a crystal hanging from it..i assumed moonstone. I gently put it on. It didn't do anything. I left the box where it was, and went back to the entrance. I assumed they were gone now.

I crawled out from under the boulder. Finally. Some fresher air. I was then enclosed in a net. I thrashed around, trying to rip it open.

I was then slammed against the boulder, knocking me out.

Timeskip

I woke up in a small room. I was in my other form..i didn't want to be here. It was way too small anyways. Barely anywhere to move. I started slamming against the door, breaking it open. I ran out, roaring at anyone in my way. I ran through the halls. Until i was knocked down, and dragged into a different room.

Took some of my blood. Trimmed my claws down, put a muzzle on me. They kept my eyes covered. I didn't understand. What was going on? I tried to thrash around, eventually falling off the counter i was on. I kept thrashing around, before i got up, knocking the cloth off my eyes. I may not be able to use my jaws, but i assumed i could do this.

I took a deep breath, and thought. A blade shot out from my muzzle piercing one of them in the shoulder, before it disappeared. The necklace..

It was maybe..a key in some way.

Atleast, to me.

I was backed into a corner, before i smacked them away with my tail. I looked at the new scars i had on my body. I quickly grabbed the small bottle of my blood, and took it with me, as i ran out. I kept getting stopped, left and right. My legs started to hurt, my eyes felt heavy. I fell over, sliding a bit on the ground, as i tried to reach for the door.

I couldn't make it. My body wouldn't move. I couldn't control it anymore. It wouldn't respond. People tried to hold me down, as i slowly regained movement, thrashing around. I smacked the muzzle enough on the ground, breaking it. I grabbed one of them with my jaws, slamming them to the side. I eventually got out of their grip, running out of the building. I ran away as fast as possible, before collapsing by a tree. And i had no idea where i was. I tried to calm down, so i would go back to normal. It eventually worked.

I pulled out my phone. The screen was a bit cracked. I called Pico.

"Where the hell have you been?" Pico asked.

I started breaking down.

"Please- come get me- i don't know where I am- they hurt me-" i choked my words out.

"They?" He asked.

"mhm.." i hummed.

He thought for a moment.

"Alright. I'll be there." He spoke.

"Thank you." I replied. He hung up, and i laid back against the tree.

I felt a bit tired..I grabbed the bottle. That was quite a bit in there. Was there? I didn't know. I couldn't tell. I watched as my hand started shaking. I waited a few minutes, and got up, starting to walk. I just needed to make it to a road. I looked at my surroundings, using it as a way to find a close enough road. I eventually felt an arrow in my back. I sighed. I ripped it out of my back, looking at it. If only I had my bow with me, and not in the attic. Maybe I should have Cherry teach me how to shoot a bow again. I smelt smoke. It was coming from the arrow. I immediately threw it, and started running. I made it to a road, and as a car drove by, I got my claws out, ran at it, and climbed on the roof. I looked back to see a group of people STILL shooting at me. 

I got down, so they would keep missing most of their shots. I eventually got back up, as the car got further away. Eventually, I hopped off, and..fell on my face. Ow. I got up, and waited. Eventually, a truck I didn't recognize pulled up. It actually looked really nice. Pico got out from the driver's side, and immediately hugged me. I slowly realized what he was doing, and hugged back, burying my face in his shoulder. 

I felt something shaking against me. It..was Pico? He wasn't crying...Wait. I gently felt around his back. I felt as i got warmer. I felt my hand. I was pretty cold. I felt as i relaxed. Pico let go a bit later, Cherry running over. "oh god, you're hurt.." she worried. She rushed me into the back of the car, and started wrapping up my wounds. "Cherry-" I was cut off. "no. You're coming home with us, and you're gonna relax. I don't care what you say." She spoke. I sighed, smiling. She eventually went back up to the front.

"So, what's up with the new truck?" I asked, sitting on the armrest in-between Cherry and Pico, and Pico started driving.

"We were..at the dealership when you called us. We decided on a truck. Well, because of me, since the other car was shit. God, Cherry and I absolutely loved trucks when we were younger..Sis was always lookin' at those war jeeps Steve always drove or whatever. It could carry supplies, and fit a gun at the front. A bar for a seat at a front, like, where the headlights were. When Steve was gonna go out for a drive, Fura and I would just bed to ride on that front seat. He always gave in. It was fun when we did, though." Pico explained.

"woah. those jeeps are actually really cool. Steve still have one?" I asked. He nodded.

"We'd better go over sometime and ride on the front, or the back." i spoke. Cherry laughed. "That would seem fun." She spoke. I nodded. 

We made it home eventually. aaaaand Cherry basically forced me to relax the entire day. 

Great.

~
i was gonna stretch up to 2000 but i kept forgetting what i was gonna do.

also I THOUGHT I FUCKIN UPLOADED THIS YESTERDAY?? SO SORRY HOLY SHIT, I OWE MY COMPYS AN APOLOGY, I'LL WORK ON CHAPTER 20 AS FAST AS POSSIBLE