Chapter 15

Tbh i just think garcello, despite lookin all cool and badass, is really just a sweetheart. I dunno why i see him as a sweetheart, but i think it's because of how he acted. I dunno i just like to see garcello as a sweetheart :) smol garcello

i think garcello and fura would be those people to smoke and vibe in the back of the warehouse, watching destruction ensue of pico and Keith having a drinking contest.
~

Keith's POV

Ah, yes. In the backyard, getting taught how to shoot a gun right. Fura was bent down behind me, moving my hands so i would grip the gun right. "Now, hold it like that." She spoke, wrapping my hand around the handle right. I gently gripped the handle. "Now, you're gonna wanna hold it tight, cause then, it'll smack you in the face..it's not that pretty..i got hit right in the nose." Her voice got more deeper as she went on, making me laugh a little. "Hey! Don't laugh, we're supposed to be learning how to shoot!" She exclaimed. I had a feeling someone was watching me. "Hey, you have a feeling someone's watching us?" I asked.

Fura immediately shot up, pulling out her revolver. She got down, and pointed her gun around, staying by me. She couldn't spot anything. And she has damn good eyes. She got back up, and slowly put her revolver back in her pocket, going back to teaching me. "Yeah, just..ignore it. Now, you're gonna aim. Whatever side you write with is how you're gonna aim. Then, you're gonna focus." She explained, getting me into an aiming position.

"alright.." i hesitantly spoke. "Now. Focus. Aim at your target. Shoot whenever you're ready, but never keep your finger on the trigger unless you're about to shoot. When you're done, ALWAYS point the gun down at the ground." She spoke. I nodded. She let go of my shoulders, and stepped back. I aimed, trying to stop my arms from shaking. I shot a bullet, and it hit the target. I took a few more shots. "Awe, that's cool. Follow me." She spoke, walking. I followed behind her, pointing my gun at the ground as i walked.

We eventually made it to a ditch. "Now, watch this." She spoke, switching her revolver out for a pistol. She backed up a ways, and i moved to the side. She threw something, it landing in the ditch. It was a hologram of a person. "This..this is combat!" Fura exclaimed. I watched as she ran, and jumped into the air, aiming her pistols. I noticed as she had her..uniform boots on? She shot at the person, them stepping back. Right before she landed, they tried to jump at her, but she simply flew to the side with the jets on her boots, watching as they rammed into the wall. She shot them in the leg, and they fell over. She went over, and bit down on their neck, ripping it off. She threw their head to the side, the hologram disappearing. I clapped. She bowed.

I slowly went down, and went over to her. She then helped me, before she set up another hologram. She flew up, and sat on the ledge, holding a familiar knife..pico's. she spun it, but i couldn't be distracted now. I looked at the hologram. I aimed and shot at it. It stepped back, about to claw at me. I rolled to the side, and got up, shooting at it again. As it stumbled back, i shot it in the knee, making it fall over. I spit venom in it's face, the hologram screaming in pain, before i shot it in the head. Fura clapped, putting the knife away. She jumped down from the ledge landing. "Ah, you survived the hologram, but before you can really survive, you have to beat me. The most dangerous thing, atleast in this shitty state." She spoke. I giggled.

"What about me?" I questioned. "Blind them all, Keith..blind them all." She replied. I chuckled. I watched as she had a small glow by her feet. I watched as she walked around. It was a small trail, but it eventually fades. "Cmon bud, take the first hit, don't be shy.." she taunted. She walked around me in circles. I put my gun in my pocket. I'd have to save my bullets. I wouldn't get a reload until this fights over. I slowly watched as she continued to circle around me. I grabbed onto her hand, pulling her, basically throwing her to my side. She landed on her feet, huffing. She ran at me. I punched her, but i was tricked. She was in the ground, now.

I looked around, my frills shaking. I felt something grab me, and slam me into the ground. Something then was pressed on my back. I was rolled to the side. I got up, and shot her in the stomach. She froze. She slowly put her hand over the wound. She kicked off some of the blood on her finger. I watched, horrified. Her claws came out, outstretched, as she stared at me. Her eyes dulled a bit. I shook, putting my gun in my pocket. I ran at her, jumping onto her, and biting, clawing at her. I felt something bite at my neck, and rip me off, throwing me to the side. Damn.

Cherry's POV

I ran up to the forcefield, Pico behind me. "What are they doing?!" I yelled. "Don't disturb them- it's a test." Pico replied. "Test?" I asked. Pico nodded. "She tests her students to see if they'll really survive. Keith's strong enough, so just sit back and watch." Pico spoke. I slowly nodded. I was scared, but there was nothing i could do.

Nobody's POV

Keith yelped in pain, landing on the ground. Blood dripped from Fura's fangs, landing on the ground. She chuckled. "Cmon. Get up. Fight back." She spoke. Keith slowly got up, rapidly firing at her. She kept stumbling back. One hit her right through the chest. She started coughing out blood. "awe shit. He fucked up big time.." Pico muttered.

Fura felt dizzy. Keith- everyone watched as she kicked the ground. Keith was knocked to the side. She ran over, and picked him up by the arm, and threw him. She then raced after him, biting down on his neck, slamming him down. She had her foot on his stomach, as he pointed the gun at her. She growled. Keith hesitated, but finally shot her. She stepped back, the forcefield disappearing. "Good job, little cunt. You passed." Fura declared, watching as he wounds faded away. She went over to Keith, and gently put her forehead against his, since his wounds weren't healing. It slowly all started to disappear, leaving his body scarless. Pico and Cherry ran down, coming over to hug him. Fura watched as they hugged. "You're lucky she went easy..she could do worse." Pico spoke, earning a nod from Fura.

"Me going easy is hard enough. So, i do that. Good job kid. How about you guys take Skid and Pump with you out to eat? I'm gonna go see an old friend." Fura spoke. "Old friend?" Cherry asked. "Ah. I'm sure Keith met him before. Nice guy, he smokes..I've been wanting to hand him sumthin. You guys have fun, okay?" Fura explained. Pico went over and hugged her. "Just stay at the house and rest. You're more important than them right now." Pico spoke, Fura shaking her head. "Stop worrying. I'm fine. You guys have fun." Fura spoke. Damn. Stubborn. Pico signed, and nodded, before she rushed off.

And that was that.
~

Originally, we would meet Garcello way earlier. I turned a channel i had into an area to keep my scrapped dialogue, and stuff like that, like ideas, where Fura would see Garcello again a while after, or during the raping incident while she's running to Pico's, which would have made a completely different ending for the chapter.

 I turned a channel i had into an area to keep my scrapped dialogue, and stuff like that, like ideas, where Fura would see Garcello again a while after, or during the raping incident while she's running to Pico's, which would have made a completel...

She would also be handing him a revolver, as i have a headcanon, that is Garcello were to have a gun, it would be a revolver. Have fun! It's almost 1 AM so I'ma finally go to sleep.