Chapter 2

people are reading this?! so pog dude..I'ma put what his (keith) hands look like. His fingers are all claw, but it fades into skin by the knuckles. It keeps it's color by said knuckles, before becoming the rest of the doods hand :)

 It keeps it's color by said knuckles, before becoming the rest of the doods hand :)

i can't color well so you're gonna have to suffer with me lmao

~

Cherrys POV

I woke up, stretching. i sat up, letting go of the two. One day left..i checked if there was a gun in Pico's pocket. hm. Nothing there but a small knife.

 Nothing there but a small knife

It looked quite weird. I gently gripped my hand on the darkish silver part of the knife, to feel it was a leather-like material covering the rest of the blade. I looked at the cracks and felt them- they were just design. I lifted up the material, seeing some blood tucked away. Huh. I let it back down, and got out of bed, walking over to the small kitchen..this dorm was kinda confusing, but it was the best one. I marked the knife with a sticky note, and stashed it away. I'm not letting him take another chance. I looked over at the bed, seeing Keith waking up. He yawned, getting up to stretch. I shrugged my shoulders.

Timeskip

We did our routine, waiting for Pico, watching the news. Keith was in my lap, as i gently brushed his hair, mine in a bun. I heard footsteps, followed by a loud groan. I looked behind me, seeing Pico, annoyed. "What's wrong?" I asked, going back to brushing Keith's hair. Keith didn't like it when I did his hair, feeling as if he were using me. But i did it anyway..his hair feels so nice, and soft.

"My knife is gone." Pico groaned.

"I'm not letting you take another chance." I spoke. I heard as he stomped over, sat behind me, and layed his head on mine. "When i finish Keith's hair, i'll take us out for some breakfast. Okay?"

He nodded. I set the brush aside after a few minutes, and fluffed out Keith's hair. I felt as he leaned against me. I blushed, as i was in-between Keith and Pico. I smiled, feeling safe. I looked at the TV. A recent robbery at a bank. This town was known for that kind of stuff. I'm planning on moving out into a quieter place, where there aren't many neighbors. It may not seem like me, but i like blasting out music when i work. I also play Minecraft whenever i can. it's kind of a stress reliever after a long day of work. Despite me graduating, and having the right stuff to get a good paying job, my parents are probably going to get worried, and pay for my home anyways.