Chapter 10

fockin hell

~

Pico's POV

I slowly went up to the door. I gently kicked it, as i was busy holding Fura. Cherry opened the door, and immediately rushed me inside. "Where the hell is Steve?" I asked. "I stuffed him on my bed. Get Fura upstairs FAST." She spoke. I nodded, and ran upstairs. I went to my room, and gently put her on the bed. Cherry ran up by me. She felt Fura's head.

"OOOOHHH FUCK." She shouted. I looked at her, confused. "this is bad..she's gonna get sick." Cherry finished, panicking still. "No. She won't. Her body is already working on it. She's different than us. That's why she helped them win so many battles. She heals faster than we do, but it causes her to be out for a few days to let it happen. Hell, these are really old bullets." I explained.

I pulled out the cloth, and set it on the small nightstand i had. I opened it. The bullets were kinda smashed looking. "These did a lot of damage when they made and used them in war here. They could rip through bone, i think." I explained. "did they just decide to start making Miniè balls again?? the fuck?" Cherry questioned.

"Because they know it'll work. They KNOW it'll kill them faster." I spoke. The blood on them wasn't even dried out yet..the fuck? "We need to send these to your mom. I know she can get someone to look at her blood, we could maybe-" i was cut off.

"No. Just ask Fura, she knows. But let her rest. She'll probably worry about Steve when she wakes up." Cherry spoke. I nodded. I wrapped the bullets in the cloth. There was a knock downstairs. I went down, after telling Cherry to stay with Fura. I went to the door, and opened it. I was immediately grabbed by something. I grabbed my gun from the small table, right before i was dragged away.

"CHERRY!" I yelled. I was dragged off into the woods. No one heard my calls.

After some while, i was thrown. I nearly screamed in pain, as i felt rocks digging into my back. I got up, looking around. Rocks. That was the ground. I looked up, seeing something looking down at me. It was a person..

The same one i had hurt to get away.

They punched me in the face, causing me to stumble back. Before I could react, i was kicked to the ground. I rolled to the side right before they kicked me in the face. I got up, and kicked them down, running. I looked back, seeing them chasing after me. Then, i fell.

Water. Everything was water. I looked up. The person was looking to see where I went. I then heard hissing. I poked my head out. The person looked to his side, and got venom on his face. Keith slammed them down. He was now ripping the person to shreds.

alive.

I shot the person in the head to stop them from screaming. It hurt my ears. I slowly climbed out, standing. I looked down. The water was still there. Huh. I looked over, seeing blood dripping from Keith's mouth, and claws. I slowly went over. He looked up at me, startled. Meat hanged out of his mouth. "Cmon. Drop it, and let's go home." I spoke. He shook his head, and continued eating it. "Keith, stop..that's weird." I spoke.

"nah." He replied. I eventually picked him up, and we went home. I saw Cherry looking around. I went up behind her, and put my head on hers. She jumped, and looked back. "Oh- PICO!" She exclaimed, hugging onto Keith and I. I smiled, using my other arm to hug her back. She brought us inside, and sat us down on the couch. As she went off into the kitchen to get something, i put Keith on my lap, facing me. I gently rubbed my thumb by his mouth, getting blood. I put my thumb up to my mouth, and tasted it.

"Tastes like..salt." i spoke. Keith laughed. "The guy was pretty fat." Keith replied. We both laughed. A cloth was thrown onto my face, and i used it to wipe the blood off of Keith's face. After i finished, i set it on the table. Keith leaned on me, and wrapped his arms around me. He layed his head on my chest, and i started to mess around with his hair.