That's all he was capable of thinking as he felt Jungkook against him.
"That," the younger growled into his ear through his teeth " is what seeing you all cute and whiney and pouty does to me." 

His head dropped back, falling against Jungkook's hard chest as he pressed back, unable not to do it. More. It was always more when Jungkook did things like this to him. 

"Now... to that second reason I send the boys away."
Jungkook had him hitch a breath as his other hand landed on his lower thigh, traveling up and leaving a hot trace as it slipped over his hips, the side of his ass, to his stomach and all the way to his neck after lingering and drawing torturous circles on his chest. Jimin was sure Jungkook was about to squeeze his neck again, but he reached up a bit further. 

And as he took a hold of Jimin's jaw, he lowly whispered against this ear:
"Let me show you how beautiful you are Jimin." 

And then he gripped tight and turned his face straight ahead, back to the mirror where he saw not only Jungkook, but also himself, being held against the taller, black and white hair tangled together. 
Heat flooded his system as well as a trace of confusion, not understanding what Jungkook meant. 

"Take off your shirt!" 

His eyes flew open, meeting Jungkook's in the mirror who was staring back at him with blazing eyes. 
"Take. Off. Your. Shirt," the younger only repeated, dark and wholly indecent with that rumbling, vibrant voice, empathizing every word slowly. 

"W-why?"
"Do it." Came his only demand. 
So Jimin did. How could he not when Jungkook spoke like that?

And as the taller kept his face in place so he could look nowhere else, he saw himself reach down to his shirt with trembling hands, gripping the rim of it and pulling it up. Jungkook let him go only for the mere second it took to pull it over his head, then went back to holding his jaw in place, making him look at himself. 
"Do you see? How stunning you are? How breathtaking?"

He saw what he always saw. Toned body, traces of his abs, but too small and too pale. 
"How about now?" he heard Jungkook ask and then the focus of both his eyes and his body was on that other hand, long, strong fingers landing on his shoulders, making him shudder and he saw that too in the mirror. Saw how Jungkook's touch had him tighten his abs, especially when his fingers rippled over them. And he saw the way his nipples hardened when he came so dangerously close to them. And then he saw his mouth fall open, the trembled of his body and heard the moan he released as Jungkook grazed over the hardened knob with the back of his hand. He hadn't even realized how Jungkook had let go of his jaw, his other hand joining the other's exploration, landing on the other hardened, pink knob which had him moan again. And Jimin was enthralled. Taken by the way Jungkook could make his body react with such small, soft touches, unable to look away how the taller undid him with every stroke, every touch. 

"See it now?"

He nodded, because he did. He saw it. The perfection of himself, not because he himself was perfect in his eyes, but because he was perfect for Jungkook. He loved how his slightly tanner skin looked against his pale one, a contrast as beautiful as in Jungkook's paintings. He shook in waves of cold and heat by the way Jungkook looked even taller behind him, exactly because he was so small- How perfect his height was for Jungkook to easily reach around him and worship his body like this. 

"Wanna see something even more beautiful?"

With parted lips he saw himself nod. He looked like he was in a trance, his eyes glazed over and cheeks flushed but finally for a reason he loved and enjoyed. And his blush intensified, his mouth forming an O as Jungkook let bot hands run down his body again, down to where his dark trousers clung to his hips.