𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟮𝟭

Beginne am Anfang

While the two boring men were teasing each other, you were busy, educating your eyes with the elegant decoration of the bar you and Jungkook had arrived at. It rather looked messy, car boards everywhere, dim lights here and there and few long chairs thrown around the bar. Free style, something very expected from someone like Jungkook.

"guess that your boyfriend is here" You and Yoongi shot Jimin a look of surprise, not that his presence was unexpected, but it was too early for all of you to be there.

"boyfriend who? short guys aren't my type ''''who you calling short? you silver smurf" Yoongi slid from his seat, and stood in front of Jimin,adjusting his posture so as to appear taller than him."I may be short, but something will forever remain long jimin" "please, i won't believe it until I see" Jungkook heard you chuckle, followed with the sound of your phone clicking and then capturing a picture of the two men bickering . "this shit is worth recording" you said "ok now let's let the gay couple have angry sex privately while we go somewhere else"

You let out a laugh. You rarely saw this side of Jungkook, teasing and annoying. Usually he would be irritated by everyone's presence that he was left without any human interactions. You started to like this new shade of Jungkook.

"Oh and Jimin, I'll discuss the reason I brought you here once we come back, don't forget to use protection". "Neither of us will get pregnant anyways, unless someone short with white hair has STD" Yoongi shot Jungkook an evil glare before both of you entered through a side door in front of the drifting area.

"where are we going?" you questioned before Jungkook stretched his hand and switched the lights on.

In front of you, you saw a red room with unorganized sketches pinned everywhere, a black table with different items you knew nothing about. And in the middle, laid a long chair with a leather texture and iron arms similar to the one you see in the dentist's clinic. "my tattoo studio"

"and what are we doing here" He stepped toward you, his hands tightening around your arms "to get you a tattoo obviously" "what but I can't the-"

He walked you to the chair, making sure to keep a hint of softness in his voice when he said "don't worry i already asked your doctor if it's ok, she didn't see any problem so she allowed it, now sit" You stared at him dumbfounded, as the he laid you down and turned to prepare his equipments"but I don't know what to tattoo "

" that's on me to know, the only thing you have to do is to stay quiet and let me do my work "Jungkook's first intention was to tease you, but then as he looked at you and saw worry and unease his motivation slid away.

He stretched his body above you and you suddenly made a little movement with your whole body, even when you only attended to close your eyes ''relax" he muttered, reaching to pour some brandy into his round cup "isn't it too early for you to be drinking" he shot you a bit of glare, but he knew your questions were coming out of nervousness. "and isn't it too early for you to be asking a lot of questions?"

You opened your mouth to reply, but Jungkook had already prepared everything into place. With a hard stare, he reached to take off your top, shushing you like a small kid every time you tried to resist him.'' What are you going to draw? "" you will see"He muttered, taking a sip. A long one.

He slammed his glass down, and slid his hand over your right rib,just two fingers over your flesh and it was enough for your whole body to flinch. It was sort of a gesture that normally would make your feelings explode, but like any other one getting a tattoo for the first time, you were too blunted with nervousness and curiosity. There was a needle and -

You took a breath. This wasn't about trust. You believed Jungkook would never hurt you, not physically, but his tongue could turn into a sharp knife when his words were meant to damage your feelings .