Almost Distraction

Start from the beginning

"I have to be headed home. I've been here entirely too long.", I blurt out holding back the tears pricking the backs of my eyes. Finally deciding to put me out of my misery Jack motions towards the girl and let's out a small chuckle.

"This is my SISTER Olivia."

Man I really feel like an idiot now. I have to get of here!

"You guys have a good time. I've had a little too much to drink and I'm definitely gonna be feeling it tomorrow." 

I'm walking swiftly away when I hear familiar footsteps behind me. I don't even attempt to turn around because I'm unsure that I can face him after the way Ive acted tonight. I tap my foot anxiously as the elevator light is  headed up closer and closer. God please hurry! In an instant, a strong hand wraps around my elbow and twists me around. I'm inches away from Jack and his hot breath is brushing my hair back from my face. A surge of courage runs through me and I brush my lips softly against his before he grabs my face and takes me in a full embrace.

"Willow, please? Please stay?", he begs, in between kisses.

"I, I cant. I have to go"

Unable to process what going on, I just stand there shaking my head.

"Atleast let me get you home. Please?"

I nod in agreeance.  After that kiss there's no way I could tell him no. 

"Wait here while I tell Olivia that I'm leaving."

He goes over to her for a moment and after a quick hug hes back and we head into the elevator. He calls a cab on the way down and its waiting for us by the street when we leave the building. He holds my hand the entire ride and his eyes dont leave me. I stare out the window so he cant see how flustered I am.

We arrive at my building after a long quiet ride. On the elevator ride up he finally begins to speak.

"Why have you been avoiding me Willow? What happened?"

"I got scared that if something happened between us and things didnt work out that it would be bad for work. I've worked way too hard to let something like this get in the way of my career. It's nothing personal."

I drop my head in embarrassment and shrug my shoulders unsure of what else to say. Thankfully, the doors open and I step out before he can respond.

"Goodnight Jack. Thanks for helping me get home. I'll see you at work."

I turn quickly around and head towards my room glad that the night is over. A long hot bath is what I need after a everything that's happened tonight. Im not sure whether its the buzzing in my head from the alcohol or all the anxiety looming from recent events but I dont even hear Jack chasing behind me. All of a sudden Im being lifted off my feet and pressed up against the wall into a passionate kiss. My legs wrap around him as he carries me to the bedroom. He places me onto the bed and proceeds to trail small kisses down my entire body. 

I'm almost lost in the moment when he stops and positions himself beside me.  He runs his fingers through my hair, grabbing a handful to position his mouth at my neck where he nips and sucks from behind my ear tip of my collar bone.

"I didnt mean to scare you Willow.", he states breathlessly.

Is he really trying to talk right now. God this man is unnerving.

"I've liked you since the moment I met you. Your smart and beautiful. The most hardworking woman I've ever met really. Not speaking to you these last few weeks have been hell. It's actually the reason I was out drinking sith Olivia tonight. I was trying to find some way to take my mind off of you."

Butterflies form in my stomach as he makes his plea. I never realized he felt so strongly. He's always been so closed off, it makes it hard to read what he's really thinking most of the time
One thing I am sure of though, there's no way I can ignore him after this.

"To be honest Jack, it's been hell for me too. Work has been miserable. I'm sorry I reacted that way. And the way I acted tonight towards Olivia as well. I'm disgusted with myself. I couldn't handle seeing you with another woman and the alcohol got the better of me making me.come over there. Although im glad it was your sister and not someone else, I still feel like a total ass. I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?"
.
His hand caresses my cheek as he stares deep into my eyes.

"Can you honestly not see it?"

I'm confused by his response.

"W, what do you mean?", I stammer.

"I love you Willow! You could do a million more horrible things to me and I would forgive you because I Am. In Love. With. You"

He grabs the back of my neck pulling our lips together and we are kissing again in an instant. Im pinned by the weight of his body as he rolls between my legs to press our bodies against one another.

"I love you too Jack.", I reply almost a whisper.

Jack stands up from the bed and slowly removes his clothes. I watch mesmerized as his amazing silhouette comes into view. He crawls back onto the bed and I maneuver myself beneath him once again. I trail hot wet kisses across his neck and shoulders while he unzips my dress and slides it and my panties from my body. I can feel his bulge throbbing against me. The feeling of it against my core sends a jolt of pleasure all through me and I raise my hips to grind against him in anticipation.

"Can I?"

My moans suffice as a yes and he slides his hands between my legs and into my panties. His fingers glide across the wetness coming from my core and spreads it over my slit and back to my center, where he starts to form slow torturous circles. Using his other hand, he lines his tip up with my opening and slowing sinks himself inside me. He starts to slide in an out in a steady pace.

I meet his every thrust as our bodies crash into one another over and over until we climax together. Exhausted, we land straight in the middle of the bed with my head on his chest and fall right to sleep.