4) Luke POV

We followed the huge line of monsters very closely, not knowing where they were leading us. The pungent air of Tartarus burned my nostrils as we trudged along through the pit. Wherever we were going, I could tell we were getting close. The line of monsters was getting smaller, and we stopped and stood there for about fifteen minutes every so often. Beckendorf's eyes widen and he gasped next to me.
"Woah"
"What is it?" I asked
"The doors of death are real Luke! We are almost out!"
Silena beamed at her boyfriend. "Finally we can get out of this hellhole."
I cracked a smile as we stopped again. We waited, then kept walking. Suddenly, we were there. Standing before the huge bronze doors, I felt tiny. We snuck into the elevator like contraption with the pack of hellhounds and suddenly we were rising, up, up, up, at an incredible speed. I cut through the hellhounds as we kept going up. Eventually, the elevator dinged and the doors opened. We ran out into something I thought I'd never see again. Sunlight. It's warm glow washed over me as I squinted in the bright light.
"Oh my gods," Silena said "we did it, we're out!" I sighed happily and sat down on the grass.  Then I fell asleep.
———————————————————————-
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in like forever!  Summer is finally here, so I can update more often! More updates to both of my  stories will be posted tonight. Also if you haven't read my other story, it is called Crash Course: a Percabeth Fanfic and I would love it if you would check it out! Please vote and comment!
Thanks for reading!
Cinnamonrolldude