"That Brat did this?!"

Elizabeth's Pov:

A couple of days passed since Edward left and Bella was really curious about it, she didn't stop asking me questions about it and I just ignored her.

At school on Lunch me and Cullen's sit on our table and when ever we looked at Isabella she always glared at us and it makes me angry, really angry, and Emmet is just making fun of his little Mexican best friend getting angry.

When the school day ended me and Sab walked outside to the parking lot where the other's where waiting for us, me and Sab where walking when I heard someone shout "Elizabeth, Wait!" someone said and me and Sab turned around and saw the famous Isabella Marie Swan and she was angry when she came up to me but she looked at Sab "Leave!" she ordered him and he started to leave but I grabbed his hand and stopped him "Sab, stay" I said calmly "And I said leave!" Bella again shouted at Sab then the rest of the family came "You won't order what's he going to do or not" said Rose Bella gave her a look "I want to talk to Elizabeth!" she said "Well go on then, talk" said Jazz "Only Elizabeth" she said "We don't care, if you talk with her you talk with all of us" said Alice "Fine! You are going to tell me what's up with you'll" she said "What" asked Sab "You heard me" she said "Bella can you just shut up" I said "No! Not until they tell me!" she said "Why? Why do you want to know" I said "Because I need to know everything! I want to know everything! And these freaks are hiding something" she said but when she said freaks that just made me so angry I wanted to yell at her now but Alice stopped me "Listen Isabella or Bella I don't know how you prefer it and I don't care but if you ever call my family Freak! Something bad will happen to you, so leave us and Ellie alone!" she yelled witch but Bella In shock and so me but I didn't want show it because I was still angry and we started walking away from her.