The First Sleepover

Elizabeth's Pov:

The week past by fast, I sat with the Cullens every day and everyone was jealous that I was hanging out with the Cullen's, Mostly Jessica, The gossip girl, I hate her so much, Today was Friday and after school I'm going to a sleep over with the Cullen's, it was the end of the day and my last class ended I grabbed my bag from my locker and went to the parking lot where the Cullen's waited for me I walked up to them and hugged all of them "Your still coming over right?' asked Alice and I nodded "I just forgot my bag I'll be at your place for a couple of minuets" I said and started walking but someone grabbed my hand it was Edward "Where are you going?" he asked "Home" I said in a 'duh' voice "Walking?" he asked "Yeah" I said in a 'duh' voice again he looked at me "No I'm dropping you off" he said and Jasper smiled at his brother "Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded "Yeah, come on" he said and he got in his car "Okay, I'll see you guys later" I said and kissed jazz's cheek "Bye" they said and they left too.

Edward started the car and put some music on and started driving really fast as they always do, after a couple of minuets we where at my house "I'll be back in a minuet" I said and he nodded I waked inside and Charlie was there "I thought that you where sleeping over at the Cullen's?" he asked and I nodded "Yeah I just forgot my bag" I said and he nodded and looked outside "Is that Jasper?" he asked "No that's his brother Edward" I said and he nodded, I walked upstairs, grabbed my bag and went downstairs "Bye Charlie I'll see you on Monday after School okay?' I said "Okay bye kid have fun" he said "Bye" I said and walked out to see Edward still there I walked to his car and went inside "You may go now" I said in my Mexican accent and he laughed "What's so funny" I said "You Mexican's have funny accent's" he said and started the car and started driving.

When we got there my mouth dropped and Edward laughed at me and closed my mouth "It's beautiful" I said "Well Esme would love to hear that" he said and we walked inside there was classic music on and I hummed with it and Edward looked at me smiling "What? I Love my music" I said and he laughed again as we walked in the big kitchen there where Emmet, Rosalie and two other people who I think are the parents the women looked up and smiled at me and walked over to me and hugged me "Hello my name Is Esme" she said "Well Hello Esme I'm Elizabeth" I said "Such a beautiful name" she said "I always tell her that" Rose said and walked over to me and hugged me "Hello my name Is Carlisle" the blond man said and put his hand out but I hugged him witch put him in a little shock but hugged me back "I'm a hugger" I said and he nodded "I can see that" he said and laughed then Emmet came and gave me his big bear hugs "Hey cupcake" he said and I looked at him "No?" he asked "No" I said and everyone laughed "Where is Jasper" I asked "His hunting" said Esme I smiled at her "Why you miss your mate" Emmet said in a baby voice "In a matter of fact Yes I do miss him" I said and Esme and Carlisle smiled at me "Ellie" someone said behind me I turn around to see Alice with Sab and Jazz, Alice walked over and hugged me "It's nice to see you again" she said "You too" I said and she let go then Sab ran to me picked me up and hugged me just like Emmet's hugs "Sabastian put her down" said Jazz "Why? What I can't hug my Mexican Bestie" he said and I laughed at him and the parents looked at me "Your Mexican?" asked Carlisle "Yeah" I said "But Elizabeth isn't a Mexican name" said Esme "Well my mother always loved the name Elizabeth so they named me Elizabeth" I said and Esme nodded and smiled then Jasper came and hugged me "I missed you" I said and he looked at me "I've been gone for 30 minuets" he said "Yeah. Too. Long" I said in a 'duh' voice and everyone else laughed "Wow you love Jasper so much that you can't even 30 minuets away from each other?' asked Emmet "Yeah, I love Jasper and I will never leave his side" I said as Esme broth out Burritos from the oven "Burritos" I said as I walked over to her and Everyone laughed at my actions and Jazz put his hand on his chest "Wow that hurt Ellie" he said and I just have him the "Really' look and I ran to him grabbed his hand and pulled him with me to the Burritos "I love you" I said and he smiled "and Burritos" I added and he chuckled and everyone else laughed as I started eating the Burrito "Esme this is so good" I said and she smiled "Thank you I tried" she said.

Later that night Alice, Rose, Esme and I are having some girls time while the boys are having they're own time, so the boys went hunting while me, Alice, Rose and Esme are watching a romantic movie that Rose picked and it was boring.