"Uh..." Yamaguchi stared at Tsukishima unknowingly. He's finding the right word to describe the Alpha. "You're... cute— I mean handsome!" Yamaguchi faked coughed. "You're really kind and forgiving—."

If Kageyama is here he definitely will laughed at me.

"You're..." Yamaguchi stopped on his words after staring straight at Tsukishima's golden eyes. He remember their 'Thank you date' it's fun. It's the first time he go in a museum with a friend... still friend? His emotion whenever he's with him is confusing and complex. Whenever he look at everything is tangled.

"I'm?" Tsukishima raised his brow at Yamaguchi.

"You're kind."

"You already said that."

"Handsome."

"Also done."

"Understanding?"

"Are you asking me?"

"No, No, No!"

Tsukishima chuckled.

"Sorry for what happened! I can assure you this will never happen again!" Yamaguchi bowed at Tsukishima, it's time to go home and go to work. It's embarrassing but he need to leave and continue his life like nothing happened.

"Hmm..." Tsukishima nodded I hope you can hold that.

"I'm leaving now! See you soon, Sir!" Yamaguchi teased to light up the intense and awkward aura for him.

"Sir?" Tsukishima asked, amused.

"Yup! Later, Sir!" Yamaguchi waved his hand at Tsukishima before running in embarrassment.

•••

One days has passed acting like nothing happened. Tsukishima will passed by to walk him home and it's one of that day. It's already time to go home.

"You look more blooming today, Yamaguchi-san. Did something happened?" Suzui asked raising his brows at him playfully why they change clothes to go home.

"Huh? Ehem!" Hinata faked coughed on the side. "How about your senpai?" Hinata asked Suzui who just shrugged.

"You really get Tanaka-san's and Nishinoya-san's 'senpai' thingy, huh?" Yamaguchi teased which makes  Hinata laughed.

"You two probably get your own Alpha! I'm a beta so I can't tell by your pheromones but I'm sure you did?" Suzui asked as he wear his shirt.

"Yeah~" Hinata smirked proudly.

"Wait, really?" Yamaguchi walked to Hinata's direction.

"Wait, you haven't yet?" Both Hinata and Suzui asked.

"Huh?! Of course I haven't!" Yamaguchi shake his head.

"Then who's this man who always come and pick you up?"  Suzui asked which seconded by Hinata. "And the man with piercing who always order here?" Suzui asked making Yamaguchi's eyes widened.

"Wait, there's more?" Hinata asked, shocked.

"Of course! You know Yachi-san is meeting a beautiful Alpha female?" Suzui asked with proudness. "Hinata-senpai is always on his phone talking with this 'Stupid Kageyama' but still smiling like an idiot. Yamaguchi-san is always daydreaming or will giggle out of nowhere while staring at a key?"

"R-Really?" The both of them asked on how vulnerable are they.

"Yeah, Rin notice too. If you didywant people to know, at least be good at acting." Suzui adviced before running out. "Have a good night!" Suzui waged his hand before going out with Rin.

"I–" Yamaguchi looked at Hinata awkwardly. "I'm going." Yamaguchi bowed slightly before leaving. Tsukishima is waiting on the glass door. Leaning on the wall while on his phone.

"Tsukki..." Yamaguchi immediately smiled upon seeing the Alpha.

"How's your day?"Tsukishima asked as they started to walk.

"Nothing special." Yamaguchi shrugged as he moved closer to Tsukishima to at least have some of his body heat. "Look, the Sakura are starting to blossom." Yamaguchi pointed out. August two weeks near to it's end and September is coming, meaning it's autumn.

"Yeah." Tsukishima look up to where Yamaguchi is pointing.

"You said your birthday is This September, right?"

"Yeah, twenty-seven, How about you?" Tsukishima asked looking down at the freckled boy.

"November ten! Just a month far from now!" Yamaguchi was excited to his birthday. It was the day his parents gave him a chance to live a life here in a beautiful world and He's thankful for them. "Usually, Shimada-san and I will go in an amusement park to celebrate my birthday. What I remembered when my parents is still alive, they use to bring me in a restaurant and celebrate my birthday there so I was really excited now that I'm old." Yamaguchi chuckled while telling his story and Tsukishima listen with a smile.

"When I turned eighteen, Shimada, Hinata and I went in a amusement park and Hinata got lost so we need to spend the rest of the day finding him." Yamaguchi laughed reminiscing those happy memories. "We just found him on the side playing ball. How about you, Tsukishima-san?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Hmm, Nothing interesting. I will just blow a candle and that's it." Tsukishima said in a boring tone.

"Oh? Then how about we visit an amusement on your birthday? Let's invite your friends and let's eat on a restaurant!" Yamaguchi was excited to celebrate other's birthday. When he didn't hear anything from Tsukishima he in mediate regret speaking. "If you... want."

"Let's do it." Tsukishima smiled at Yamaguchi which makes his heart skipped. He immediately look away.

"O-Okay..."

peachlass