"Complete that word and I would snap your neck bitch!" he warned in a baleful and husky tone while his grip around her neck tautened while her pupils grew wider with shock and horror.

Who knew there was a monster beneath that body, waiting for the perfect moment to snap and he just did. "Trust me, I don't mind hitting a girl especially if she's a dick sucker" he uttered and let go of her neck and she dropped on the floor while he took deep breathes to calm himself down.

She wasn't worth it.

He repeated to himself as he glanced at her one last time "The next time I hear that name from your mouth, I won't hesitate to snap your tiny neck" he warned in a grim vent before walking pass her without void as she sat there on the floor panting and sweating whole trying to catch her breathe.

*~*

Opening the tap, Zhan immediately washed his face with water and turned it off. He inhaled and exhaled, watching his pale reflection in the mirror. The look of disappointment, only the heavens knew how much he loathed that word but still, he couldn't escape it, he was a disappointment to his family and friends.

Shaking his head pitifully, Zhan bought out a hanky from his pocket and wiped his face clean as he heard the sound of the restroom door opening and shutting but Zhan gasped loudly as he watched the person in the mirror, his eyes glowing with fear and horror as he realized they were the only souls in the room.

Kai smirked watching Zhan's scared expression on the mirror. Oh how much he loved seeing that expression on his face because of him. "Did you seriously think I've forgotten you so quickly.. sorry bae, absence makes the heart grow fonder" he started in a dark voice while advancing closer to the other person.

Zhan spined and his back hit the sink making him gasp out loud as he realized he was trap with no way out. "What d-do y-you want from me Kai, stay the fuck away from me!" Zhan's lips tremble. He was scared, horrified of what this crazy person would do to him. He didn't know why but something about Kai just didn't settle well in his stomach especially with that dark look in his eyes.

Kai smiled as he came a few inches away from Zhan and moved his face closer to his ears and whispered in a low husky voice. "How could I stay away from the love of my life. If I'm going to hell, am dragging you with me because you are mine!" He claimed and bite Zhan's earlobe harshly but Zhan shoved him on the chest and immediately went for the door but his wrist was grabbed and when he turned with gasp, a loud and pain pinched was felt on his face from Kai's impact while his sharp nails digged into his flesh.

"You think you can run away from me bitch!" Kai spat as he slapped the other person again sending him harshly to the floor while his lips bleed from the impact. Zhan bought his hand up and touched the red liquid on his lips. He gasped in horror adverting his gaze back to Kai who smirked in satisfaction. Zhan shook his head fearfully as he slowly moved backwards but Kai suddenly had him by the hair with a painful yank, making him stand up on his feet again.

"You piece of shit, you think you can dumb me that easily. You are mine, Mine!!" Kai raised his voice tightening his grip while Zhan did nothing but cry out in pain, hoping for someone to show up, anyone!

"I was never yours asshole!!" Zhan managed to choke out which happened to be his biggest mistake as Kai punched him on jaw without releasing his grip on his hair. Zhan cried out in agnoy.

"So bold now are we? I like that but I would also liked it when you scream my name as I pound in your little asshole. I can't let that brat have all the fun" he chuckled and Zhan's eyes expanded more widely while Kai started tearing his uniform.

"No no no, please don't, someone help!!" Zhan finally screamed but his mouth was shoved with a piece of clothe but just then, the door of the restroom opened to reveal Yibo who nearly drop at the scene, but without wasting time, he jumped on Kai, trackling  him to the hard floor while sending millions of curses and Punches on his face, wanting to crave every conor of his face with scars.

"Yibo, stop!" Zhan shouted trying to pull Yibo Yibo away but it was useless but his eyes widened for the nth time as he saw a bloody Kai with his eyes rolling to the back to his head. "Yibo, stop! You will kill him!!" He screamed and Yibo's movement immediately halt as he heard Zhan's voice. He smirked down at the half unconscious Kai before standing up, he grabbed Zhan's hand and dragged him out from the room.

"I'll get you for this Yibo!" Kai groaned before falling into a deep slumber from lose of blood and extreme pain.

"~"

Sorry for the late update, ran out of ideas for a while