Chapter 2

I decided to stay with Grian this round, maybe he could just kill someone? But after seeing SB's body I feel kinda, happy? God, what is happening to me?

"Let's head to electrical" Grian says

"Okay," I reply.

"We could possibly get a double kill"

"Are you serious?!"

"Well yeah, you have to kill somebody" I really do have to kill somebody. I don't know if I can do this, is it bad that I kinda want to? We walked into electrical and saw Tomo doing wires.

"Oh hey, guys!" Tomo says

"Hey!" Grian replies

"Y-Yeah, hi" I stutter. Grian grabs his tablet and locks the door to electrical.

"W-Wait are you-"

"Martyn, do it now!" Grian shouts while cutting off Tomo. I need to this, I can't be scared anymore.

"N-No please, d-don't kill me" Tomo stutters while backing away from us.

I pull my knife out. "I'm sorry Tomo, but we have to do this" I run over to him and try to stab his heart, but he dodges in time do I accidentally stab his arm instead.

"H-Help anyone please!" Tomo shouts. I walk back over to Tomo.

"I hope you know that your both monsters," Tomo says with venom in his voice.

"Oh, we know, goodbye Tomo," I say before stabbing him in the heart. His body goes limp.

"Quickly, get in the vent!" Grian shouts. We both scramble into the vent. It's extremely dusty and small to crawl through. This is really not helping my hayfever right now.

"Good job on killing Tomo" Grian says

"Well, it had to be done, I couldn't avoid it" I answer back. We get out of the vent and we ended up in medbay. Grian pulls out his tablet again and turns on O2. A loud alarm started playing through the speakers. I feel the urge to cover my ears with my hands because it's so loud.

"Let's head to admin and see if anyone's there!" Grian yells while running. We got into admin and saw Zee trying to do his card swipe and Mini doing the O2. The alarm turns off after he finished putting in the code.

"Oh hey, Martyn, Grian," Zee says

"Hey," Grian says back.

Mini finally finished his card swipe. "Do all of y'all want to come to electrical with me? I've got wires" Wait this works perfectly! Now they won't suspect us if we find the body with them. I'm guessing Grian is thinking the same thing.

"I'm down," Zee says

"Same here" Grian replies

"I'll come to," I say

"Great! None of the imposters will kill us if we're all together" Mini says. The only thing Mini doesn't realize is that he's standing in the same room as both imposters right now. We headed into electrical to see Tomo's dead body. Grian and I pretend to be shocked while Mini tries to grab his tablet as quickly as possible to report the body. Everyone gets teleported to the cafeteria.

"Where was the body?" Salem asked

"I-it was in electrical, I f-found it with Grian, Zee and Martyn," Mini said. Poor Mini, he's reported both dead bodies. But, I'm not actually sure if I do feel bad. Geez, this imposter position has made me crazy.

"Okay so, that clears you four then, so it had to be either Netty, Salem, Jimmy or myself" BigB said

"I'm not the imposter, I did the shooting thing and Salem saw me," Jimmy said. Jimmy then looked like he just remembered something "Actually, I'd like to say something that I forgot to say last round"

"Yeah sure go ahead," Netty says

"Last round Grian was acting kinda sus, he did his card swipe way too fast" Jimmy announced again

I looked over at Grian, "You've gotta be kidding me, I'm just good at the card swipe, I've even been cleared by Martyn when I did the med bay scan" Grian said. Does he think everyone will buy that? Well, we gotta try.

"Yeah, Grian did medbay scan then we both headed to admin because O2 went off and we ran into Zee and Mini," I say

"That is true because I was in upper engine and saw them running out of medbay," Netty says "Also BigB, you looked like you weren't doing tasks when I was on cameras"

BigB looks shocked, "Seriously?! I was trying to find people, it seemed like no one was on the right side of the ship so when O2 happened I went to the oxygen room to turn it off"

"I have a feeling that BigB turned it on to find an excuse as to why he wasn't doing tasks" Grian explains

"What! You can't be serious!" BigB yells

"I believe Grian, sounds like a sus thing to do" I reply. Grian looks over at me. Uh oh, what if people think we're both the imposters.

"Wait, what if Martyn and Grian are the imposters?" Jimmy asks. Shoot.

"That's impossible, we just cleared them," Netty says. Everyone starts talking over each other that I can't hear what anyone says. After a few seconds, I could hear a beeping sound. We're running out of time to vote someone off.

"Guys!" I shout, cutting everyone off "We only have 20 seconds to vote!" Everyone shuts up and quickly votes. BigB gets 5 votes while Grian gets 2 and I get 1.

"N-no please I'm telling you I'm not the imposter!" BigB shouts as he's pushed into space by a robot.

BigB was not An Imposter
(2 imposters remain)