Chapter 1

Martyn's POV

I got imposter with Grian. I seriously don't want to kill anyone, so maybe Grian will do all the killing? But then I'm watching all my friends die, which isn't much better. I see Mini walking towards admin.

"Hey Mini, can I join you?" I ask

Mini stops walking and turns towards me. "Yeah sure" He says. We both walk into admin. I stand next to Mini while he swips his card.

"You don't need to swipe?" Mini asks. Oh yeah, I don't have tasks, unless you count killing everyone as one. I need to come up with a lie quick.

"Nah I don't" I lie. What was that lie? It was awful! There's no way he'll believe me, but again, Mini is one of my best friends.

"Alright, let's head to Nav next" Mini says, already walking out of admin. I quickly catch up to him. We walk into Nav and see SB's dead body, that means Grian must have been here. I hear Mini scream before spamming the report button. We all get teleported to the cafeteria.

I pretend to act scared. Wait, pretend? I just saw a dead body I shouldn't be pretending to be scared! Am I becoming a psycho or something? I didn't feel any emotions when we found SB's body.

"Where was SB's body?" Zee asks

"N-Nav" Mini stutters

"Where was everybody?" Netty asks

"I-I found the body w-with Mini" I fake stutter. Grian looks over at me. Was I convincing enough?

"I saw Jimmy go into Nav" BigB said

"Are you serious?! I went in there in the beginning and then went down to storage to do wires" Jimmy shouted

"What did you do in Nav?" BigB asked again

"I did the download" Jimmy said again, crossing his arms

"I have high suspicion on Jimmy, but I'm gonna skip" Grian said

"M-Me to" I fake stutter again. I really hope my stutter and facail expressions are enough to make me convincing. Everyone votes skip and we get onto the second round.

No one was ejected (skip)