The waiter nods and walks off.

"Where did you find this place?" I ask him curiously.

He looks up at me and answers.

"I go here when I visit the city." He answers.

"Really? It must be good if you go here." I say smiling at him smugly.

He licks his lips and shakes his head as a deep chuckle comes out.

I squeeze my thighs at the sound.

Horny Layla is activated.

"You like it?" He asks me as he looks into my eyes.

I beam up at him and nod my head.

"I love it," I say.

He smirks and brings his glass to his lips never taking his eyes off of me.

"I thought so." He says after swallowing the water down.

I purse my lips as I look down at my hands.

I feel someone's presence near us and look up to see the waiter coming over with our food.

He places the large pizza down in the middle and places down a plate each for Landon and me.

I thank him and he walks away nodding his head at us.

I look down at the delicious pizza getting a good whiff of the heavenly smell.

Damn this boy has good taste.

I look up to Landon and he nods at me to go and take a slice.

I take a piece on my plate, Landon following after me.

I bite into the pizza and contain myself from rolling my eyes in delight.

It tasted even better than it smelled.

Landon and I sit eating as we talk about random things.

We were now sitting in silence as I watched the New York lights flash and the cars flow through the roads with ease.

"Layla." I hear Landon's voice speak.

I turn to his seat but I find it empty.

I look up and see him standing behind me, his hands shoved into his pockets as he looks down at me through his emotionless eyes.

I stand up and look up at him.

His right hand comes out of his pocket as he holds it out for me to take.

"Dance with me?" He asks me.

I beam up at him and take his hand in mine gracefully.

He takes us over to the middle of the balcony which had the most perfect view of the city.

Landon places his hands around my waist as I place my hands around his neck.

There wasn't any music playing but the sound of the cars driving through the streets and the live music you could hear playing from different places in the city flowed in the background.

I looked into Landon's grey eyes, being absolutely mesmerised by the shining silver displaying in them.

I smiled up at him happily.

He takes my right hand in his own one and twirls me around and I laugh.

Turning back around I see his eyes glow under the dim lights of the city.

I wrap my arms around his neck again and realise how much closer we were.

Our faces were inches away from touching.

I look into his eyes as they shine with something unknown.

He leans in more towards me as I follow his movements.

Our lips nearly touching just as I almost press my lips against, he interrupts.

"Layla, I need to ask you something." He says whispering against my lips.

I look up into his eyes as his own are locked onto my lips before going to my eyes.

"Yes, Landon?" I breathe out.

He stares at me and says,

"Will you be mine?"