Chapter one

"Oh shit! Scott, what the hell happened?!"

He fell through the window hand over his bloody abdomen. "nothin much..cough.. Just bit by a fucking animal" he spat.

"Dude, your getting blood on the floor" I complained.

He spit out blood ignoring my annoyance "don't mind me just fucking dying"

"Your not gonna die-" he coughed up a lot of blood nearly throwing up. "Maybe you are"

"Not funny!"

"Stiles?" My dad called.

"Shit hide!" I whispered to Scott who looked at me with a puzzled look. "if my dad sees you he'll cause a panic and call your mom"

His eyes went wide before crawling to the closet.

"Son? Are you ok? I thought I heard something"

"Nope, I'm fine. it's probably our imagination" I said nervously trying to cover up the blood on the floor.

"Ok just checking" he left the room just as my window flew open.

"Where is he?" Oh my god an intruder..... why Arn't I running? Oh yeah cuz this intruder is the hottest guys I've ever seen.

"Excuse me? Your in my room" he looked at me with a stone cold glare.

He sniffed the air, and walked towards the closet. "shit" I heard him whisper.

He walked out with a limping Scott under his shoulder "my names Derek, your friend here is obviously hurt"

"No fucking duh" Scott said nearly falling.

"Give it a few more seconds......." he said lifting Scotts shirt. his cuts were healing fast and soon were completely sealed. "your friend was bit by a werewolf"

I started laughing my ass off "you can't be serious"

I stooped to meet his cold icy blue eyes which then glowed a dark red. "never mind"

He picked up Scott and started for the window "whoa... bud where do you think your going?"

"He can't stay" he said pushing me out of his way "I'll take him somewhere safe"

"Bro hunters" I hear a female voice. I look out to see a raven haired girl looking up.

"Who are you guys?!" I whisper "that's my sister Laura"

"Let me guess both of you are-"

"Wolves" he cut me off "yes" he jumped.

I forgot he took Scott and looked out and found no one. Am I going crazy?

THE NEXT DAY

Hoping all of that was a dream last night I forgot all about it. until I saw Scott.

"Dude! What the hell happened?"

"I don't know after I went to your house I woke up in mine" he said "and the weirdest thing happened"

"What?"

"I smelt pancakes. but my mom didn't make any"

"How is that weird?"

"Because when I walked to school after six blocks, the family had pancakes"

"Wow!" I said sarcastically "what an interesting story"

"Fine. listen to this" he said stopping me. he was silent "why'd your heart beat pick up?"

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously. I knew why I was scared or happy? I don't know.

"Hey" Derek walked up behind Scott "you two we need to talk" he said then looked at me "actually I need to talk to you"

"M-m-me?"

"Yes" he grabbed my collar and dragged me around the corner "who did you talk to"

"Well I talked to my dad and Scott my friend list is very small"

"Not just today, who'd you tell about your friend?"

"No one..... I was just hoping it was all just a dream" I said.

"I just wanna rip your throat out" he said frustrated "but that will be to much work to bury your body"

"Gee thanks" I said sarcastically. Man why is he so hot and demanding? I wanna see how he is in be- "No!"

"What?" He asked getting annoyed.

"I meant no....thank you..... I would love to keep my throat"

"Your lying"

"Fine. can we just go before someone finds us"

"Why you so scared someone might find us?" He asked bringing his face just inches from mine.

"What you doing?" I asked trying to back up but I forgot I was pinned against the locker.

I closed my eyes. god this is not happening.

"Hey!" I open my eyes to find him gone. and Lydia walking towards me "you were supposed to pick me up!"

Man I forgot I promised her last night "Lyds listen"

"Don't call me that.... and I had to walk to school" she hit me with a pair of heels "i ruined my favorite heels!!"

"I'm sorry I had a few things to do"

"Hey stiles where's that dude?" Scott asked.

"Oooo, a guy?" Lydia asked wiggling her eyebrows as I gave her a signal to stop.

"Why'd you say it like that?" Scott asked confused.

"No reason" I said quickly "hey Scott I think couch was looking for you"

"Oh? K bye Lydia see you later"

When Scott turned the corner my face was met by a palm of a hand "OWW!"

"You haven't told him yet?!" Lydia nearly yelled.

"No... how can you tell your best friend that you've had many sleepovers with your gay?" I asked rubbing my face.

"Like how you told me" she said "just come out with it"

"I can't"

"We'll talk about this later..... I wanna know about the guy"