Scenario:Your death pt. 2

Tobirama

"(Y/n)-san! This man is dying!" Naomi yells and you immediately stand up to check who it is.

There you see the stupid Hokage wounded and almost dead. Again.

"His chakra is depleaded and his ribs are broken, as are his arms and legs" you say and start to heal him.

"His heart is barely beating, get a wind user to gently blow air around his face so he can breath more" you order looking over at the other nurses.

"YES (Y/N)-SAN!" They yell and run everywhere like headless chickens. You sigh as his ribs would not heal properly.

"He still managed to survive? I will make sure yo kill him some more then" A familiar voice says.

"Madara, why do you want to do this?! He never did anything to you!" You yell keeping a hand over Hashiramas chest to keep his wounded heart beating.

"Silly (Y/n),just let me kill him and you can live" Madara says with a psychotic face.

"Like hell I will" you say summoning a smaller version of Doku the Venom snake.

"Doku, keep him busy please, I will try to stabilize this stupid patient" You mutter.

Doku glares at you before shielding you from an attack.

"Gooo" he yells and you carry hashirama delicately to a secret bunker you had built under the hospital.

"Naomi, heal the patient and try to wake him, I will deal with this nuisance" you say handing the brunet to the ginger.

She nods and you go back up only to see Doku wounded badly.

"I'm sorry (Y/n), the next part you will have to do alone" he says and poofs away.

"Sadly that will be the last time you see that serpent" Masara laughs.

You glare and ready your golden chains to grab the mentally ill man.

"(Y/n) tell Izuna I said hi" Madara says and immediately summons his Sasuno.

Your chains shoot out of your back and grab a hold of the chakra giant.

"How pitiful" he laughs and starts to attack you.

'I regret not taking a chakra pill...' you think as your chakra goes down.

"I can't fight you, only Hashirama can..but I will make sure you die!" You yell out as his sword thing peirced your chest.

You cough out blood and summon your messenger bird. "Hiya (Y/-OH MY GOD!? WHAT HAPPENED!?" It yells crying.

"Take this note to the boys" you mutter and pull out the sword thing and try to heal yourself.

It nods still crying and swiftly flies away leaving you to die due to no more chakra left in you.

What the note says:

'If you are reading this then I want to tell you...I'm dead. I was killed but know that I love you more than the stars in the sky, sincerely (Y/n)'

Izuna

"Kaa-chan, there is a murderer in the village, be careful okay" (D/n) says warning you.

You give her a confused look but nod. "If anything I'll 8 trigrams their ass" you say with a laugh.

She rolls her eyes and walks away. Probably to find her father.

"Nah, I'll kill you my dear older sister" (R/N) says with a murderous glare.

"Eh? You sure?" You ask.

You both activate the Byakugon and start to attack each other.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE WANTED TO KILL YOU! YOU ALWAYS GOT WHAT YOU WANTED! I WAS ALWAYS BEING NEGLECTED BY FATHER AND MOTHER!"She screams

"BITCH!? YOU GOT MARRIED TO A LITERAL PRINCE FROM THE LAND OF WATER!" you yell back.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOUR CHILD THEN!" She screams and starts to run towards the chakra you love the most.

You run after her and grabs her arm but she pushed you with a ton of force causing you to fly back.

"DIEE!!!" She screams and aims a kunai towards (D/n).

(D/n) turns her head back in surprise only to see you being peirced in the chest with blood coming out of your mouth.

"(D/n) get out if here!" You yell and pushed her out of the way as you fall to the ground.

Your hold your breath and grab a kunai and stab it into (R/n)s throat.

"Kaa-chan!? KAA-CHAN!!!" (D/n) screams as (R/n) dies on top of you.

You try to look at her and notice a little bit of a magenta color in her eyes.

"Congrats...I'm so...proud of you..." you say and put her hand in yours as you squeeze it.

"Remember...I'll always be...with you" you whisper and carress her cheek before closing your eyes.

"SOMEBODY!!! TOU-SAN!!! ANYBODY!!" (D/n) screams trying to heal the wound but failing.

. Haha....I feel like ✨crying✨.

803 Words