Surprise Chapter!

Yes, as The title says Surprise chapter! Since I don't feel like doing the birth chapter yet and I didn't update yet I have given you this chapter!

My thoughts while I was making the Mada chapter. Me before the sudden lusty idea. (Thank you for it!)

'Gah, how do I start this Oneshot?'

Author starts to type a sudden idea.

'Did I really type that?'

'How do I continue this? Its garbage, I just wrote myself into a corner'

Author starts to make an OP Reader. She suddenly makes Reader an old person.

'Crap, that would be P3dophili@!' She mentally yells and deletes the 349 words.

When Author gets another idea.

'Okay, A My hero Au that's nice I guess'

'I'm hungry, maybe I should go eat something and take a shower while I'm at it and finish this later' Author deadpans.

'Nah, that seems hard and I will lose motivation for this..'

'I wonder how the readers would react to a Antagonist!Hashirama?'

'Not gonna Lie, I'd let Scenario!Senju!Reader clap...'

'Madara is OOC..'

'Wait what time is it?'

'Madara is acting like Bakuhoe Rn'

'I made Reader too bland!'

'Yeah no thanks, I'm deleting this....thing'

The story though:
"Hey Y/n I'm racing you and whoever finishes the lap wins!" Madara yells. You shrug and nod getting ready to use your quirk to beat him and hurt his pride.

'Hey look a wattpad notification! Something to remove my mind from this  horrid Idea' Author mentally says.

'Railed? Hm, sure That seems better then this trash chapter'

Author ends up deleting the MHA chapter and starts to type again.

'Okay! How do I start this?' She asks with a stupid look.

'Eh sure she can be a pervert'

'Izuna is a literal mood'

'Gah, how do you start to have s3x?'

'My stupidity right now..'

'Okay no for real, what time is I-stupid the time is on the phone'

'How do I have the guts to say member but not cli-Oh because member can mean a lot of things'

'Was that a spelling mistake I see?'

'Gah! My sister's fat footsteps are coming and I hear my dads as well! Hide, hide, hide!'

"Good night!" Author says to her sister but (S/n) ignores her. "Meanie"

'Okay Wait, what would Madara say here...?'

'How many rounds should I do?'

'Thank you to the writers who write smut on Madara they are so useful, I think they are more useful then Sakura ever could'

'Why do people write fanfics with Useless Cherryblossom with the hotter older characters?'

'Wait, what were they doing again? Oh...yeah that'

'The steamy stuff is done!'

'I don't feel like doing the birth giving...that stuff is gonna hurt...wait I'm stupid this is a book Its not-Wait, I'm gonna have to write it so technically I will be feeling it'

'I kinda want some angst in this book...'

'Oh how tempting it is to change Izunas name to 'Man who's bro took his eyes' but that's too long'

'Gah, I'm so weird..How can I converse with a literal stranger more then my 'friends'

'Imagine how Naruto would have been if Orochimaru was a good guy'

'I need a picture for this chapter'

'Dang it wattpad, why do you make things so complicated?'

'I hope Wattpad doesn't take this book down'

565 Words