Scenario: What he and you kid does for mothers day

Hashirama

You come home from a tiring day at work. There was oddly more paperwork the clan leader needed help than usual so it meant more work for you.

"I'm home!" You yell out not expecting Hashirama and Itama to have a cake ready on the table.

You turn on the light only to see the both of them sticky on the floor snoring.

You laugh quietly and move the cake to the fridge. "I love you both" you whisper moving them (somehow) to the living room.

Madara

You and (S/n) decided that you would get Madara a necklace with his Sharingan on it.

You don't particularly think he would wear it but its worth a shot.

"Tou-san(deal with it if your a gal)! I found it!" (S/n) yells handing you a very unique necklace.

"..we might need to put something colorful with it.." you mumble putting it in a gift box thing.

(S/n) nods and runs off to Kami knows where. You wait and end up buying a medium sized ribbon to wrap it.

(S/n) comes back with a bunch of small peices of jewelry and flowers.

"I didn't know what else to get"
(S/n) mumbles looking away.

You nod and put it all neatly and tightly in the box. You hand it to (S/n) and he wraps it.

"Lets go meet up with him now" (S/n) says holding the box and your hand. You nod and eventually you guys get home.

"We are home!" (S/n) yells. You both hear a rough grunt and follow it to the kitchen. Where you see a Madara Uchiha enjoying a peice of tomato.

"Happy Mothers day" (S/n) says while looking away, blushing in Embarrassment.

"But I'm a mal-"

"You gave birth to me! Now take it!" (S/n) yells.

You smile as Madara takes the neatly tied box and unwraps it.

"Oh..thanks" he mutters turning away blushing a bit.

(S/n) smirks and goes to start dinner. You hug them both and smile.

"Happy mothers day Love" you tease.

Tobirama

They hand pick all of your flowers and to you its adorable.

"Kaa-chan! Happy Mothers day!" Tsuyoi yells handing you the Bouquet filled with different kinds of flowers.

"Honey, I made dinner" Tobira.a yells from the kitchen.

Your eyes widen and you hold the Bouquet and hold Tsuyois hand.

"The food smells weirder than normal..." Tsuyoi says standing in front of a burnt peice of fish.

"Don't say that your Tou-san migh-" before you can finish Tobirama glares at poor Tsuyoi.

"It looks edible though!" Tsuyoi tries to save himself from drowning in the lake. You just sigh and smile.

"Thanks you two!" You yell giving them big bright hugs.

Izuna

'Why are they following me? Thats weird..' you deadpan as you notice 2 very familiar shadows following you.

You continue on with your day only seeing them more frequently.

You roll your eyes as your bothersome friend points it out. "Yeah yeah, its nothing to worry about though" you dismiss.

Once you get to a secluded part where not a lot of people go they both appear with a bunch of carnations of all sorts of colors and a big painting of you 3 together smiling.

Your eyes widen slightly before you laugh. "Cute" you praise.

They both give you a death giving hug and hand the things to you.

"We love you!" They cheer.

You smile and nod.

Happy mothers day. I'm trying to update! Sorry if it seems like I don't want to update! I'm trying to update! Ah have a good day/night.

611 Words