Izuna Oneshot

Yandere!Izuna x chill-ish!Fem!Reader
(Modern Au)
Requested by: Stanforanime201. Hope you enjoy!

2nd Pov

Recently You have just got into a relationship with a very stuck up guy. Honestly You couldn't give a horse shit for him.

You don't say anything to him for the reason being 'why should I? He confessed to me infront of my parents consider this as a revenge round'.

Despite that you actually have strong feelings towards the younger brother of Madara Uchiha, Izuna Uchiha.

"Izu-dude...the guy won't leave me alone! He won't even let me play any of the games we play!" You complain to your crush.

"Hn, keep your eyes on the screen dummy...This is Mario kart" He says as he tries to get in first place.

"I'm in third!" You cheer as you start to focus more on the game.

You start to glare at the screen as you were hit with a blue shell leading you to seventh place.

All of a sudden you hear a ringing sound coming from the table. "Hey Google, answer it please" You say as you start to make your way up the ranks.

"Answering 'my phone', caller Stuck up bitch" Google says.

"Hey! Where are you?! Today is our 2 month anniversary! Is that Mario kart?! Are you hanging out with that horrible jack ass?!" Your fake boyfriend yells.

"Woho!" Your avatar says finishing the last race.

"Eh? Izu-dude can you handle him? I need to take a piss" You ask closing your legs a bit.

He sighs and nods. You grin and take off.

"Whaaaattt!!!???? DEAR I want to talk to YOU not some jerk!" Ugly yells.

"Hey Google turn off speaker" Izuna says.

"Turning off speaker"

"Ugh!!!! SHE BETTER NOT BE CHEATING ON ME FOR YOUR UGLY-ASS!!" your bitchy boyfriend screams.

"Don't worry...It won't be considered cheating later~" Izuna says.

"Tch! If you think you can make her break up with me you are mistaken!! She loves me so much more than YOU!!!" Stuck up bitch screams.

"You can watch me fuck her hard from hell~" Izuna says with a smirk and he hangs up. (Gah dayum🥵😳)

"Ah, I finished...sorry if the bathroom is broken" You say with a laugh.

"Anyways gotta go, see ya weirdo" You say and give him a cheek kiss.

"Yeah yeah, stay safe would ya?" He mutters walking you outside the property.

"Kay!" You yell running to your house.

With ugly ash

"Its finally my time to sleep, I hope the whore downstairs will shut the hell up, honestly" Your horrible boyfriend complains.

"Nah~ If you go to sleep now It wouldn't make things fun~" Izuna says from the window.

"W-what are you doing here!?" Stupid ass screams.

"I'm here to finally take what was rightfully mine~" Izuna says holding out a unknowingly sharp icicle.

"Ha! You think you can kill me wi-AH!!! WHAT THE HELL!?" He screams as Izuna stabs him in the eye.

"Man I missed...Might as well kill you now" Izuna complains pulling out a knife.

"W-wait we can talk about t-this! Y-you want money?" Asshole asks walking closer to the door.

"Hn" Izuna says and throws the knife and hits your ex-boyfriends head.

"Hm, head shot~" Izuna says causing him to laugh.

"Right time to go see my wonderful best friend" Izuna says.

The next day

"Hm? Oh my boyfriend died? Oh no...I am sooo sad..." You say sarcastically.

"Izuna you wanna date?"

"Hn, Yes" Izuna says walking closer to you.

He pulls you into a tight hug and he flashes his sharingan. "I love you so much" Izuna whispers.

"I love you too"

The End.
624 Words~