Ceyda's face suddenly lit up, and Osman smiled at her. "Thank you, Beyim."

Osman nodded at her then Boran who returned it and made his way to the tree Konur sat by, calling Ceyda and Boran to discuss the information he received from the Mongols and the White Beards.

---

"Beyim, we can't leave you alone," Boran reasoned after Osman told them he would go to find and raid the organization that put Sofia and Yannis after them.

"We have to obey the orders. You won't come. You and Ceyda will go back to my brother, to the tents, and you will take care of Kongar," Osman said, glancing at Konur. "And who told you I was alone?" Osman smiled, looking at them. Ceyda, Konur, and Boran shared confused looks when Osman continued, "I will have a companion in this duty."

"Tell us, Beyim," Ceyda nudged curiously. "Who is this valiant that will accompany you?"

"A brave man who devoted his life to his morals and is talented enough to sneak into the Monks."

"Everything has duties in the universe. There are thunders, flashes, and floods, and Turk mothers who give birth to brave children," Konur declared.

"Eyvallah Konur kardes," Osman smiled while Ceyda stared at Konur in confusion. "However, Geyhatu must have learned who that man is. I worry about his life and plans. My duty is to prevent Commander Boke, who will be sent by Geyhatu, from exposing this brave man. They will meet near Dark Valley around the Monk Hills."

Konur pulled out a map from his saddlebag and laid it in front of them. "Here is Monk Hills, Bey."

Osman pulled out his dagger and pointed it at the spot Konur showed. "But be careful... it's not our land," Konur warned.

"Don't worry, Konur. Our valiants are wolves; every land we step on turns into our home. You will see. One day these lands will enlighten with the crescent." He thrust his dagger into the area of Monk Hills as the rest agreed.

---

Several cloaked men rode through the thick trees of the deep forest until they reached a somewhat open area. "We will rest here for a bit. Then, we won't stop until the meeting," a man at the front said as he and the others trotted to the nearby trees, stopping their horses.

One of the men whose hood covered most of his face stopped his horse a little further than the rest and silently tied his horse's reins around a tree.

"Go to the Hills, and see if someone is following us," the cloaked man who suggested resting ordered. He had a short-cut beard that held many grey hairs with a thick moustache that faintly led to his beard and thick eyeliner under his eyes. He sat by a tree after pulling his water from his saddle and took a sip, eyeing the mysterious hooded man who remained by his horse, watching the forest. "I see you are concerned, Master Hristo," the man finally called out.

The hooded 'Master Hristo' turned around, revealing a trimmed yet messy grey beard with a face curtained with wild chin-length grey hair. He stared at the man with his dark eyes and walked over to him, pulling back his hood, letting his messy hair fall out. "I am filled with happiness as we will get rid of Turks, Master Renez," he declared, speaking with a gentle deep voice. "But I am afraid of being allies with the Mongols and of the new emperor. Who will be throned after the emperor?" Master Renez smirked, then watched Hristo as he continued, "Will he be powerful enough to treat Turks as they deserve? Are we sure?"

"I know that he is ambitious. He was raised with the hatred of Turks. He is merciless and also smart."

Hristo furrowed his brow and kneeled, "Who is he? Who is that noble person that is kept secret from other Monks?" He shook his fist and waited for the answer with a determined expression, watching Renez with his dark brown eyes that covered up his demand with curiosity.