"Why?!" He pressed, his voice slightly rising as we argued.

"Because it's not important!" I fumed, my eyes feeling heavy. My throat was raw and my voice felt hoarse.

"Yes it is Dakota! Someone hurt you," Braxton cut in, his fists clenched at his sides.

"Please," I rasped, giving up, my voice sounding quiet and weak. "Take me home."

"Fine!" Braxton hissed, giving in to my plea. He pointed his finger at me. "But don't you even think for a goddamn second that this conversation is over."

I sighed, too tired to argue with him. I knew they would keep bothering me until I told them what happened, but they would have to pull some crazy shit for me to ever tell them. They are my friends, but I don't trust them with telling them about my fucked up life yet.

Braxton turned on his heel and strode towards his car, roughly opening the door before sliding in. Colton motioned me to follow him, so I quietly took short steps behind him. Colton sat in the passenger seat as I made my way to the back.

I slowly got in, breathing in the car's fresh aroma. I leaned my head against the seat, exhaustion finally catching up to me. Karson sat beside me, staring out of the window next to him.

"What's your address?" Braxton snapped, staring at me through the rear view mirror. I told him the address and he quickly punched it into the gps, slamming his foot on the gas pedal. Everyone was jerked forward by the sudden action.

"Fucking hell," Colton grunted as he held onto his seatbelt.

I kept my mouth shut the whole ride, not bothering to make small talk with them as it would do no good. I bit the inside of my cheek, feeling a lump starting to form in the back of my throat. I still felt his hands on me.

You're so beautiful.

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to keep my head from reliving those moments that only happened hours ago. My right leg subconsciously started moving up and down, anxiously waiting to see if they were still at home.

I saw Karson glance at my shaking leg, looking at it with furrowed eyebrows. I met his gaze and he blankly stared at me, no visible expression dancing across his face.

"We're here," Braxton grumbled, causing me to look away and stare at the house I've lived in since I was a baby. "Who's car is that?"

My body stiffened as my palms began to sweat. Jason was still here, they were probably fucking each other on every surface they could find.

"Its my mothers high school best friend. She made dinner for the two of them," I lied, staring at Jason's car in the driveway.

I slightly coughed, trying to burn time because I too scared to get out of the car. I bit my bottom lip, closing my eyes as I let out a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" Colton asked from the passenger seat, his body was facing me as worry struck his face.

I cleared my throat, nodding in response. "I-is there anyway you could drop me off at Nora's-"

I almost finished my sentence but I saw my front door open in the corner of my eye. I stopped talking, staring straight at Jason walking out as my mother aggressively pointed at him, looking furious.

Our car was parked right in front of my house so they had a perfect view of Braxtons car, but they were too busy arguing to realize it was here.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" My mother fumed, walking after Jason as she shoved his chest. He stumbled before he strode up to her, merely inches away from her face. We all just sat silently as we watched the scene unfold. I shifted uncomfortably, embarrassed that they had to watch this.