"Don't do that, you know better." He growled in my ear, propping himself up on his forearms on top of me. This new angle had him positioned perfectly to hit my spot and he did, slamming into it over and over again his balls hitting my ass.

"I-I'm gonna-" I couldn't even finish the sentence, Beckham practically had me seeing stars.

"You gonna come for Daddy, Princess?" Beck cooed kissing along my neck.

My response was audible but it wasn't compromised of words. Rather a series of screams I released as I creamed all over his dick.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I quickly sobered up when I felt Beckham release his load inside of me. I'm not on birth control, I didn't exactly need it because I was pregnant and then afterwards we weren't having sex.

"Next time pull out." I looked to Beckham who was rolling over to lay next to me.

"Or you could get off." He grabbed my waist, lifting me on top of him. "I'm not gonna do all the work." He smirked.

"Len

"Len. We cannot be late, it's our engagement party, everyone is going to be there to celebrate us."

"You want me to look this good, yet you also want me to rush... It's just confusing." I looked at Beckham through the mirror spraying my beach waves with hair spray to set them.

"You look perfect, as usual. Now let's go." He took the bottle from my hand, setting it down on the counter.

"Okay Daddy

"Okay Daddy."

Beckham's eyes darkened as he stared down at me, his expression hardening. "Stop playing with Lennox before you get fucked up.. Again." He added, alluding to earlier this morning.

"You're always so serious." I laughed, shaking my head. "It was just a little jokey joke. We need to go like you said there's no time for that anyways."

"I'm not above fucking you in public." My eyes widened at his statement.

"You're wild De Loughrey."