Chapter 33: Being tied up is hella arousing, but also kind of itchy

Start from the beginning

   His lips moved to the other side of my face slowly until he placed a feather of a kiss on my jaw.

   I. Died. Inside.

   "You're going to tell me where you went, tesoro." He breathed softly into my ear, tic tac knife moving to my neck as I inhaled again, eyeing him like he was crazy. Because that's what he was - crazy. Total sociopath. "And you're going to tell me now, because my patience is wearing thin and your little pinkie looks kinda tempting," would it look bad if I passed out?" Or maybe, we'll take off my favourite finger," he held my right hand, all warm and rough, running his thumb across my middle finger. I wanted nothing more than to have him hold me with those large hands. Or place them around my throat. I'm not fussy.

   I gulped, trying to pull my back but you know, still tied down. "I'll t-tell you if you keep my f-fingers attached to my palm the way they are now," Did I stutter? Yes, yes I did.

   He moved the knife away and I could finally breath. But before I could gulp back another fresh round of air, a hand moved to my chin and gripped it firm. Faust was millimeters away from me. I could see the dark specs of green in those cerulean eyes I was really starting to envy. The fan of his luscious lashes made me want to strangle him too.

   I narrowed my eyes, he narrowed his.

   "You take away all the fun," his voice was a light caress across my lips. My eyes widened a fraction and he noticed, his lips twitching at the corners.

   "Let go of me and I'll tell you." He stared at me as I fumbled. "Everything, I'll tell you everything,"

   Faust leaned back, and I could finally loosen my shoulders and breath again. Geez, the man had grip. I wanted him to do it again, only this time smash my lips against his until I couldn't feel them.

   Read the room Heidi.

   "Are you going to keep staring at me or speak?" he asked annoyed. "Idiota,"

   I scowled. "You idiota."

   His reply was to chuckle and look away, giving me a generous view of his gorgeous side profile. "I'm tired, Losièr," when he looked at me this time, his eyes were full of this intense emotion like something of frustration or anger. Or maybe just craze. "I don't have time for your bullshit, so you're going to tell me where the fuck you went and how the fuck you got there. Or in the next five seconds you'll lose a finger," he gripped my right hand tightly and lifted up the middle finger.

   "You can choose which hand, I'm not picky," he murmured, tilting his head. Though the action more predatory than innocent.

   I gulped, pushing back. This chair was not it. It felt all rigid and uncomfy and made my ass numb. I was starting to miss the one in Chris's office. Shit! I totally blew off the meeting - he'd kill me. If Faust didn't do it first. Which, by the way he's looking at me, might be soon. I'd say twenty seconds give or take.

   "Okay, okay," I breathed, eyeing the hand still holding my finger. "I'll tell you, please don't chop off my finger," He continued staring at me unbothered as I gathered myself and blew out a long breath. "I went to um...to the airport-"

   "How the hell did you end up there?" He interrupted, genuinely confused.

   I shrugged, I wasn't going to snitch - well for him at least. Esma was my...friend? I mean to me she was just a friend. She's hot and all but I don't really swing that way unless she was Megan Fox or something. If she kissed me I'd die peacefully.