Chapter 33: Being tied up is hella arousing, but also kind of itchy

Chapter 33| Being tied up is hella arousing, but also kind of itchy

***

   [Insert time machine noises]

   And we're back! Hi again.

   Did you miss present time me? I sure as hell didn't. Currently, Faust and I are in this hot staring session. At least I think it's hot. Because Faust looks delicious all broody and serious kneeling between my knees and I'm trying not to faint from the proximity.

   Is he going in for a kiss? I think he's going in for a kiss.

   "You blinked twice," he said instead, tightening the rope around my wrists. "You lose,"

   I clicked my tongue against my teeth. "That was just practice, let's go again. You'll have tears running down your face, pasta boy,"

   He smirked moving away, leaning back on his heels, playing with that stupid little knife I was not at all scared of. Pfft, I've seen it all; butter knives, the one my mum uses to cut chicken...yeah that's pretty much it. His knife wasn't fancy, it was short. Like my ex boyfriend's tic tac.

   Sike, I'm actually shaking in my boots. Literally. But maybe that's just the aftermath of all the booze in my stomach now soaked up with bread. Faust practically shoved down three slices to help absorb the alcohol. Then he made me drink two whole glasses of water until I almost drowned. I think he was secretly trying to waterboard me.

   "How about we start my game?" He tilted his head, looking all innocent and yummy. "And then we'll see who has tears running down there face. How does that sound cucciolo?" Good tears, or bad tears? There's a difference.

   I gulped. "S-sounds boring. Let's keep staring at each other. It'll be good practice for when I have to give details to the artist that's going to make your wanted poster,"

Faust snickered. "They already have a picture of me, several actually." he winked at me and I felt my punani flutter. "But sure go ahead, drink me up buttercup,"

   Someone get me a straw. Actually, get me two.

   Rolling my neck to avoid his burning stare, I feigned obnoxiousness so he wouldn't see me hyperventilate. The man was too hot for his own good. Faust always looked fresh and sharp as hell. Not a hair out of touch, it was very intimidating. With a body like that, a face like that and legs like his - he'a going to be a Victoria Secrets supermodel.

   I faced him again, this time met with a devilish smirk. Inhaler. I. Need.

   "Times ticking, sweetheart. Wanna tell me where you went?" He tilted his perfectly symmetrical face and licked his lips. This man knows exactly what he's doing. Son of a gun.

   I mirrored his expression, batting my eyelashes for extra measure, you know fully embrace the whole catholic school girl look.

   "Hmm, let me think about it?" I would've put a finger to chin if I hadn't been currently tied up. it's hella arousing, but kinda itchy. "No,"

   Faust moved closer and I held my breath as he ran the little knife down my temple until the edge of my jaw. I'm not cool with that, look I get the whole if he leaves a scar there I'd be the coolest girl in school. But if he leaves a scar there I'm pretty sure men would sleep with me half out of digust and half out of confused attraction. I want men to sleep with me out of confused attraction only.