Jake fainted because of overwhelming events that he is encountering. Good thing, Sunoo was there to immediately catch him before he met the floor.

Sunoo then immediately called for others’ help since he cannot carry Jake all by himself. And with the sight, Sunghoon and Heeseung immediately stopped what they were doing and rushed towards Jake's area.

“Shit. Shit. Shit. Pup? Wake up” Heeseung made it there first but Sunghoon immediately grabbed him and pulled him away from Jake.

Sunghoon looked at him with a deadly glare before saying “Don't you ever dare laying a finger on him, Heeseung. Just leave this house in peace before I lose control of myself and kill you”. Sunghoon then immediately carried Jake with both of his arms, one arm supporting his upper back, and the other one at the back of his thighs.

Heeseung was about to go to Sunghoon once again when Jay held his arm.

“It is better for you to leave as of now. Don’t worry, your group already get the item” Jay told him nonchalantly and Heeseung took a last glance at Jake on Sunghoon’s arm with worried eyes.

“Please take care of him, okay?” Heeseung told Jay with worried expression, making Jay look at him with surprised glance before nodding.

“Yeah, we will. Now leave this house before Sunghoon could do worse” Jay lastly said before Heeseung left the house.

“What happened to him?” Sunghoon asked Sunoo with a worried voice.

“We don't know either. He just fainted at the middle of your fight” Sunoo explained before Sunghoon already laid Jake on his bed carefully.

“I’m sorry..” Sunghoon whispered while pushing back Jakes bangs that went down to cover his eyes.

“Maybe we should just let him rest for a while. Let’s just check him after an hour” Jay said and the others also left the room to change the clothes that they wore during their mission.

“Oh, I see.. I’m really sorry for making you all worried. I just felt uncomfortable with the situation” Jake said with a low voice and Sunoo rubbed his hand to comfort him.

“But everyone is okay now, that’s what’s important, right?” Jungwon said and the both nodded.

“But… Jungwon. Why is Sunghoon hyung really mad at Heeseung hyung?” Sunoo asked.

“Well, unfortunately… your friend is the leader of Mamba, the greatest enemy of our team” Jungwon revealed, making them both gasp and cover their mouth with one of their hands.

“Mamba… so that’s why he was very furious at him…” Jake muttered upon the information that he got.

“You're so unlucky, hyung. You like someone that is from our friends’ enemy” Sunoo said.

“So he was the Ethan guy, all this time? Why did he even change his name? At that part, he is already suspicious” Jungwon said, making Sunoo nod “Oops, I’m sorry hyung, I know you like him but something is really fishy about him” Jungwon said.

Jake likes Heeseung, and seems like Heeseung likes Jake too… but it is really obvious that something is changing whenever Sunghoon is looking at Jake.

He frowned. Jungwon suddenly remembered what happened before.

“But, how about you? You are not THAT mad at him though” Sunoo asked Jungwon.

“Well, I hate him as the leader of Mamba, but I don’t have any personal problems with him”

“Personal problems?” Jake asked.