Coming to Terms - BakuDeku

Start from the beginning

Bakugo stands there for a moment as more tears fall fast down his face. He covers his mouth a bit as he tries to regain his composure before exiting the room. Midoriya stands there in shock before turning around the corner.

"You're not seriously thinking about going home right now, are you?" He asks which causes Bakugo to jump immediately. "You know she's just going to make you feel even worse about yourself. So why are you going?"

Bakugo frowns as he pushes away the remaining tears in his eyes. "It's my mom, I'm supposed to listen to her. Anyway she's right, I made a mistake and I need to make up for it. So please don't try and stop me."

The blonde goes to leave the room before being stopped by the green haired boy. "You aren't going, I won't let you. I won't let you go and get hurt by that woman anymore. In fact I'm going to go tell the administration about what she's been doing which is something I should've done a long time ago." Deku says, causing Bakugo to lose his temper.

"What gives you the right to tell me what to do? You're just a stupid nerd who just gets in everyone's way!" He yells back. Deep down he knows that what he is saying isn't true but in that very moment he just wanted the other boy to back off and leave him alone.

Midoriya turns away for a moment as he tries to calm down but something within him snaps. "If you don't need me so bad then why the hell am I putting up with you and your age regression? If you don't need me why do I take care of you every single time your mother decides to belittle and yell at you?"

Bakugo's eyes widen as the tears enter his eyes again. "You don't know anything! Stop talking!"

"But I do Kacchan! I know everything! I know why you regress and I know why you use it as an escape, just admit it to yourself already!" Deku says, waving his hands about.

"It's to help me cope with my trauma of being kidnapped and the stress from school." Bakugo says slowly as his eyes squint in hatred towards the boy in front of him.

"If that's so then why did you start regressing before we even came to UA? It's because your mother is a terrible person and shouldn't even be called a mom!" Midoriya says with tears in his eyes. "Why can't you realize that she's your worst enemy?"

"She's not my worst enemy! It's you! You're the worst person I've ever met! You can't just walk around and talk about my parents and their methods of parenting when you only have one parent. Where even is your father Deku? Do you even know what I go through?" Bakugo says. He stops for a moment realizing that maybe he went too far since he brought up Midoriya's dad but instead of apologizing he just turns away.

A loud sigh comes from Deku as the tears fall from his eyes, he laughs a bit catching the blonde off guard before he speaks again. "I may only have one parent but at least mine doesn't yell at me. At least my mother doesn't hit me upside the head for every time I open my mouth. At least she doesn't lose her temper over the smallest of things. At least my mom knows that my weaknesses are okay to have. At least I'm not constantly being told how having me as a child was a mistake. How often do you hear that Kacchan? Weekly? Daily? How often are you told that your existence is a nuisance?"

The silence is deafening as the two boy's stare at one another. Both of their eyes are filled with tears that spill over onto their cheeks as their breathing becomes irregular and ragged.

"Is that true, Bakubro?"

The two boys turn towards the voice as Kirishima stands there with all of the other classmates from Class 1-A. Everyone stands there with a concerned look on their face as Bakugo's breathing speeds up due to the anxiety he was feeling.

"How much did you hear?" Midoriya asks as the class looks around at one another.

"We sort of heard everything, Shoji picked up that something was wrong and he filled us in as we made our way to the room." Momo says as Shoji looks away shamefully.