chapter-1

I nervously walk through the corridors of the school. I don't even want to look up to where I was going to or who was looking at me. I just walked until I reached my locker.

I opened my locker and took my chemistry's book and started to walk again. Just like before I didn't look up. I just don't want to face her...I really don't want to ruin my mood today.

I didn't realise that I wasn't even looking straight and bumped into someone. I was pushed back but the lady who bumped into me fell.

Oh shit... It's her...

"Can't you see where you're going bitch!" She shouted.

I don't really know what I say so I just said "Sorry" and tried to walk past her but her so-called friends caught me by the hand.

"Where do you think you're going" I turned my face to her friends with anger in my eyes. "Leave my hand Liz" "Or what?" I didn't say anything and played the reverse card.

I held her hand and turned it 360° as she shouted in pain. "L-Leave me!" I left her hand and walked over to the girl who fell "I know it was my fault, I did say sorry. What more do you want from me Irene" I looked straight into her eyes.

"I want you...to work for me" I gave her a sarcastic chuckle before it turned into a huge laugh. I kept laughing as she looked at me give me the "Is she okay?" Look.

I stopped my laugh and looked at her in the eye and replied "You want me to work for you just like you're bitches Liz and bella so that you can bully more people? Forget it...I never worked for anyone and never will" I walked away from her and went to my class.

15 mins later (In class)
I throw my bag on my table and sat down on my chair and put my head on my table, totally not noticeing that someone was calling my name.

"Y/N!!!" I got scared and jumped out of my seat. "What the fuck Jungkook!" He kept laughing at my scared figure. "Awww, did my little y/n got scared" that kidda made me blush but I held it in and made a angry and scared face.

"Okay student settel down on your seats!" The teacher shouted through the classroom. I sat on my seat which was just beside Jungkook.

"Oh shit..." Jungkook said looking into his bag. "What happened?" I said trying to get a peak into his bag.
"N-Nothing..." I frown my eyebrows because of confusion.

"Okay...?" I focused back to me class but I could tell there was someone who couldn't. I poked my elbow into Jungkook's arm. "Is there something wrong Jungkook?" He looked scared and couldn't focus.

"N-No" I really wasn't convinced enough. "Come on jungkook just tell me-" "Y/n stop. Focus on class" I was a little intimidated but I just knocked it off.

"Okay students now you can leave the class and the students who have detention can meet in my office" I picked my bag up and walked out of class.

"Y/n stop. Focus on class"

These words kidda hurted, it looked like he was trying to hide something.

I walked over to my locker and took out my math book and put in my chemistry book.

I was about to walk away when I saw Jungkook standing near his locker taking out his book. I signed and went over to him and touched his shoulder.

He turned around and saw me. "What are you hiding jungkook?" He didn't say anything until I came closer to his face. His back hit the locker "What are you hiding?" "Y/N.."

"Yeah..." He looked like he was scared. "They are watching y/n..."

"Who?"