Chapter Twenty -three.

Alex Pov

I took the whole day to think about mystique's offer. I didn't want to make any rash decisions, I waned to make sure I think over all advantages and disadvantages.

I asked my friends for advice also and all they said was that I already know the answer but to scared to admit. I mean I want to say yes but I   want to say no. I texted her to meet me at the same place we met last to talk and I'll tell her my answer which I myself don't know yet.

I quickly showered and got dress. Made sure to take up my phone and wallet. I started the short walk to the bus stop. Other times I would be glad for this because no one likes walking to a far bus stop and rushing to not miss the bus. Today i wished it was a little further to delay me a little .

So lost in thought I don't even realize I've reached the bus stop until a horn blow.

"Taxi kid?"

"Y-yea sure" i heaved a sigh of relief seeing I was the only one inside.

"Where to kid?"

"Lunar cafe"

If I say no then I'd probably live out the rest of my high school years miserable and seeking companionship from anyone because the girl I want is happily dating another. A mean I'd probably get over it , sometime, maybe, I don't know.

I heaved a heavy sigh and rub my forehead. Seeing the driver looking at me through the mirror , I took out my phone so it seems I'm using it.

If I say yes then I'd have to share what was mine from the beginning. A mean there are plenty of other girls in school but he had to choose her. I always hated seeing him around her and now the thought of sharing her with him is just something I can't see going well. For him though because if I have to share then I would make it so unbearable for him till he leaves.

"Here's your stop kid"

I quickly got out and paid the driver. Looking through the window I spot them at the back of the cafe. I took a couple deep breathes before I pushed the door and head to the table.

Reaching and sitting across from them Mystique immediately looks at me with that gorgeous smile of hers. Looking at HIM i see that he has his face to the window looking upset.

I don't want you here either , you weren't even invited. I thought rolling my eyes.

"I thought i said I'd meet you, not you and your toy" I said annoyed

"Since as me and Damon both agree to have you join us he should be here" she said frowning

He did !? I don't even care , I thought .

"Well he doesn't look too happy to be here" I said side eyeing him

"Oh that's because I refused to give my little sissy boy any more sweets" she said looking at him smiling.

"Sissy boy!? What kind of name is that ? And what the heck is he wearing ?" I laughed. Can't believe he's in a skirt right now.

He started tugging it down looking embarrassed but it was too short so it didn't move.

"You are aroused by pain and liked being called a slut and whore but you don't see anybody laughing , now do you ?" Mystique said angrily

"Anyways lets  discuss what we came here for " I said clearing my throat and looking if any body heard.

"So have you made up your mind ?" Mystique asked.

"Before I say answer,  IF I was supposed to say yes, how would this work?" I asked

"Well seeing as I have feelings for you both , I would treat you guys equally. Equally attention and everything. I would expect when you have problems with each other that you'll talk it out like mature people or come to me and I'll take the necessary steps." Mystique said