P.JS | My Stubborn Soulmate

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe you right now" you look up at him "I'll prove it to you Jay. Then you wil say that you're wrong" you said, furrowing your eyebrows, getting pissed.

"Try me" he challenged "I still won't be convinced" he said you stood up, sighing and said "I'm gonna go.."you ran away from him. You didn't want to hear him a or see him right now.

"Y/n-ah!" Jay called out again. You didn't stop running away, Jay felt guilty, yet he still wouldn't believe about you and him being soulmates.

"Ugh, that girl" Jay groaned "Hi Jay hyung" Jay heard someone behind him said "eh? Oh- H-hello Jungwon-ah" Jay looked behind him and blushed, seeing Jungwon smile at him.

"What's wrong?" he asked "Mmm.. It's nothing, just my bestfriend being all sad about that soulmate thing" Jay said, sighing frustratedly.

"Wanna talk about it?" Jungwon asked as he sat beside Jay "Uhm.. Not now, but we can talk about you" Jay said grinning "Pffft, you're flirting" Jungwon laughed.

"Meh" Jay shrugged, laughing along with his crush. You, on the other hand, just looked at them from afar. You felt sad about your soulmate not believing you.

And he fell for someone else. But you remembered that you had his name on your wrist, and it was a permanent tattoo that you were given when you were born.

You sighed and walked away, not wanting to see Jay for the next moments.

*Time Skip: to the next day, brought to you by your bias uwu*

"Y/n?" you heard a familiar voice trailing behind you. You turned around to see Jay smiling widely at you.

"Oh.. Hey" you greeted without a smile "What, you're not gonna hug me?" Jay spreads his arms and wiggled his eyebrow slightly.

You rolled your eyes and playfully hugged him. A smile slowly cracking on your lips.

"I wanna tell you something, it was really amazing!" Jay said as he patted your back as you pulled away and mentioned him to say it.

"Me and Jungwon talked yesterday!" Jay squealed in joy "It was the best day of my life! I can't believe it!" he said, you frowned at his words, but soon then covered it with a smile.

"That's nice" you uttered walking away "Yah! Stop walking away from me and talk to me" Jay whined as he followed you.

"Mmm... sorry" you said, emotionless "What's wrong with you today Y/n?" Jay said, grabbing your arm forcing you to face him.

"Nothing's wrong Jay, You can go with Jungwon and just leave me alone" you looked away and tried to get your arm away from him, but he was a lot stronger than you and he didn't let go.

"Let go of me" you faced and stared at him, your blood boiling with anger "No, and why is my name there inprinted on your wrist?" Jay asked as he pulled your sleeve up your elbow.

"That's because, I'm your soulmate and I was born with this" You said, Jay goy caught off guard, so you took your arm away.

"I don't believe you" Jay said, furrowing his eyebrows, he was also getting angry. "Of course you won't believe me, your stubbornness won't let you, and you won't believe me, your own best friend's words" you spat at him causing Jay to flinch.

"Then how come I don't have your name on my wrist if I was your soulmate?" Jay looked deep into your eyes, looking for an answer. But you stayed quiet.