Epilogue

Hi guys. I'm sorry I didn't upload on Wednesday, this week's been all screwed up and I lost count of the days. We had no school on Monday (we cancelled on a make-up day) and Tuesday due to weather, and then on wednesday, I thought it was Tuesday, and we had a 2 hr. delay on Thursday, and no school again today. Ohio weather is PMSing, I swear, last week people wore flip flops and now it's blizzarding. (Yes, that's a word, because I want it to be). SO I'M REALLY SORRY I DIDN'T UPLOADD!  But, please, check out my other story, My Best Friend, the Prince, and me and Kayla2015's youtube channel, AndTheLaughterBegins (http://youtube.com/andthelaughterbegins)

EPILOGUE

Epilogue

(POV of Ellie)

ONE YEAR LATER

          I looked at my beautiful twins. They were now one, and beginning to talk. We had gone to the park for a picnic, Derek and I.

          "Ellie Louise McLane, will you marry me?" I looked down to see Derek on one knee, holding open a ring box.

          "Yes, of course!" I smiled, tears in my eyes, and he slipped the perfect ring on my finger.

          "Daddaddad!" Ryan hummed. Derek looked at me with tears in his eyes. To me, he was already the father of my children. I loved them all dearly.

---

FIVE YEARS SINCE BIRTH

          My babies are growing up, they had their first day of school today. I looked at my amazing husband, with tears in my eyes.

          "I know," he kisses me.

          "My babies are all grown up," I whisper.

          "We could...always have more kids," he looked me. I nodded.

          "I want more," I say.

---

          Our family was growing. In all, there was Ryan, Rose, Layla, and Christofer. I was now pregnant again, Derek and I loved our kids dearly.

          My life was one of the few that had a fairytale ending.

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep in mind, we still have a DELETED CHAPTER LEFT!!!!!! (: