Chapter Ten

Hey guys. New chapterr! lol, NO THIS ISN'T THE END, we still have like, 3 more chapters and an epilogue and a bonus chapterr. I'm working on another book, but it isn't near done, so there might be a break where no uploads for a while, then it'll be back to like, twice a week. So, COMMENT. VOTE. andd check out Kayla2015 and my youtube channel, AndTheLaughterBegins.

NOT YOUR AVERAGE TEEN PREGNANCY

Chapter Ten

          "Come on, let's go," Derek whispers, pulling me along.

          "Hey, I was talking to him!" I say.

          "I know, that's the problem," he says, he has a firm grip on my upper arm.

          "What? Why? We were just talking!"

          "Ellie, he's more of a man-whore than me!"

          "I wasn't going to-. We weren't-. I didn't-."

          "YOU may not have meant anything like that, but what is going through his mind is ten times worse than what Sam did to you," Derek hisses.

          "DEREK!" I scream, "YOU CANNOT CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF MY LIFE!"

          "Ellie! You're making a scene."

          "DEREK. NO, YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING A SCENE! WE WERE JUST TALKING!"

          "Ellie. Get in the car."

          "No," I say, "You're not the boss of me."

          "What the hell, Ellie? I'm not trying to piss you off; I just don't want you getting hurt!"

          "Fine. I'll get in the car. But only because I don't have another ride!"

          "THANK YOU!" he yells. I open up the door to the back seat and sit down.

          "Ellie, what the hell are you doing?"

          "If you're going to treat me like a kid, then I'll act like one. I'm sitting in the back. There's no way in hell I'd sit by you," I say, cockily.

          "Fine," he sighs, and drives us home. The tension in the car is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

          He shut off the ignition in the driveway, and I walked to my room, shutting the door behind me. I didn't lock it; they knew I wanted to be alone. I sat on the bed, my head in my hands, tears streaming down my face.

          I got up, rummaging through my desk drawer, and found the sheet of notebook paper I drew on when I was daydreaming. It had 'I LOVE DEREK CARTER' written all over it. I ripped it up, throwing it away, crying all the while.

          I went into my bathroom, took a cold shower, and put on some short knit Soffe shorts and a tank top. I tied my frizzy hair into a messy, careless bun. I washed my face, and lied down on my bed. I heard a knock at my door.

          "No."

          "Please, Ellie?" It was Derek, just as I had guessed.

          "No." I hear him turn the doorknob, and walk in. I'm facing the wall, curled into the fetal position. The bed dips down beside me, and his warmth surrounds me.

          "I'm sorry, Ellie. I had no right to say anything," he whispers.

          "Damn right," I mumble.

          "I'm just tired of seeing you get hurt," he says, sadly. I roll over to face him.

          "I'm sorry for going off on you," I say, and he kisses my forehead.

          "All is forgiven?" he asks and I nod. He pulls the cover over just, and was fall asleep together, like every night since the first one.