00:84

xiaojun
@ciaodejun

MAGLALARO HIDE AND SEEK TAPOS ANG DAMI NAMIN ANO TO

• • •

xiaojun
@ciaodejun

10 SEEKERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK

• • •

renjun
@hrjvn

NASAAN KAYO HELLO LOOKING FOR A FRIEND

comments:

chenle @clzhong
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AYOKO NGA SABIHIN
— replies:
renjun @hrjvn
akala ko ba walang iwanan :(

• • •

haechan
@fullhyuck

MAHAHANAP AGAD AKO DAHIL KAY MARK EH ANO BA PRE

• • •

allure
@alluringmoon

peek a boo ;)

• • •

narration

the girl softly chuckled when she saw a familiar guy's back who was hiding alone in the dark.

she slowly went closer to the guy with a smirk on her face, obviously planning something.

"huang."

"AH!"

allure laughed at renjun's scared state, he was shaking nervously with his hands holding his ears and his brows furrowed in fear.

"what the hell, allure! you scared me!" renjun whined.

"shh. you don't want to get caught, do you" allure hushed him and dragged him to the side where it's more hidden.

"bakit mo ko ginulat?" renjun asked as soon as they were hidden well.

"trip ko lang. bakit ba?" allure chuckled, she found him very cute in this state. his voice softens and he looks all tiny all of a sudden.

"i told you na i don't like scary things" renjun said as he glanced behind allure, trying to see if somebody was there.

"i know. i'm sorry. you look adorable though" allure said without bluffing which made renjun smile.

she knew how to comfort renjun.

"you are one hell of a sucker for compliments" allure pointed out. "because it boosts my confidence."

"you're just narcissistic" allure lightly laughed. "no, i'm not" renjun denied and laughed with her as he couldn't take her cute small laughs.

a few minutes passed with just them talking quietly and trying hard not to laugh in order to not get caught.

"i actually did not expect myself to last in the game for this long" renjun confessed.

"my heart's still beating in a fast pace" renjun continued.

"why not? you chose a pretty good hiding spot. almost no student passed by here when i was walking" allure pointed out.

they've been staying there for so long yet no student have passed by yet.

"huh? no, i'm confident about hide and seek. i was talking about the other game" renjun said which made allure furrow her eyebrows.