00:71

narration

how am i gonna face him now? i asked myself while walking back and forth at the park near the school.

"can you please stop walking? i'm getting dizzy."

i faced her as she said that.

"being famous is literally not so bad" she said before drinking into her bottle of royal.

"i still can't believe you like renjun, though. i thought you guys were joking" she said so i glared at her.

"we are!"

"sounds like a you problem" she shrugged her shoulders after saying that.

"why are you even here if you're not gonna help me" i asked her. she shrugged her shoulders again before drinking.

"emotional support? also, i saw renjun standing alone at the parking lot earlier before the show started. did you leave him there?"

"i PANICKED."

"please, that's so humiliating" she chuckled. "and before you attack me, that was a joke" she continued.

"aren't you gonna go back to school to watch the talent show?" i asked her and she shook his head.

"you're more important than that show" she said and handed me over the bottle of sprite she bought for me.

"anyways, i got a video of of chenle and kun performing since they performed early. wanna see it?" she smiled brightly at me and brought her phone out.

i sat beside her as we watched the video she took.

"they're vocals are so angelic and heavenly" i smiled.

she was smiling as well.

"right? i'd pay to hear it everyday" and as she said that, the video ended.

we both stayed there for a few more minutes.

not gonna lie, she was a great company. it's my first time seeing a different side of her.

and now i wanna ask myself, what have i been doing my whole life that i missed this personality of hers even if i knew her for so so long?

"nothing's wrong with trying, allure."

i looked at her.

"you're still the one that's going to get hurt in the end" she sadly smiled after saying that.

"he likes someone else" i explained which made her look at me.

"what?"

"he told me he likes someone, but it's unrequited love. she doesn't know him" i said. "when did he say that?" she asked.

"before we met."

"let me see."

i pulled my phone out of my pocket and showed her the conversation i had with renjun, as well as the past conversations we had.

"oh, dang, he's in love" she chuckled and removed her fingers from the screen of my phone.

"i mean, to me, i already know who he's in love with" she chuckled again. i looked at her in confusion.

"who?"

"you."

"what?"

"i guess you didn't realize because you're too busy falling in love with renjun" she said before facing me.

"it's not unrequited for both parties. the only problem i see is that he's in love with boo and you're in love with renjun" she stated.

"and sulley is the name he goes by where he can freely show himself. meanwhile, allure changes when she becomes boo" she said.

she stared at me for a few seconds before she shook her head in an "unbelievable" manner.

"don't you get it?"

"i don't want to play mind games right now" i finally spoke.

everything she said sinked in me, but i did not seem to understand anything.

"you're in love with his public personality, not his free one, and he's in love with your fake one" she said.

"damn, that sucks. well, i'm sure he'll treat you nicely since you basically know how his mind works now" she said again.

"anonymous love.. kinda envious of that one. because they say it's easier opening up to a stranger" she said before looking at the time.

he's in love with my fake personality, huh?

does my real personality suck THAT bad?

"i suggest, we don't stay here and sulk. let's go back to the show" she stood up and dragged me up after.

"if he really does love you, he'll love you no matter who you are. whether you're boo or allure. just make sure he loves both."

• • •

moon
@mysteriousmoon

he was my safe place. my comfort zone. my living haven. my home.

sadly, i never owned him.

songs used for reference:
chenle and kun – for love by honne cover
xiaojun – for life english version by exo cover
haechan & mark – ???
yangyang – leonidas
renjun – ???

who do you think the girl was? :D